Pathogen- ]

I'm not really down with big chains' date=' buffalo wild wings are pretty good for a chain tho.

there is a place near me called C.R. Wings that is awesome (get it? See Our WIngs) (oh and no lie..their manager is Phil McCracken...i shit you not)

[/quote']

Hooters is still probably my favorite place for deep-fried wings. If they are naked, I gotta make em myself tho. ;D

Pathogen- ]

I'm not really down with big chains' date=' buffalo wild wings are pretty good for a chain tho.

there is a place near me called C.R. Wings that is awesome (get it? See Our WIngs) (oh and no lie..their manager is Phil McCracken...i shit you not)

[/quote']

Yeah I hear ya I'm pretty picky with my wings also. If you haven't deep fried your own you should grab a recipe off the net and give it a go. You won't regret it.

I'm with Tool.. I love dem Hooters wings. and the scenery isn't bad either.

But a recent find is KFC.. now usually I don't like KFC, I'm more the popeye's spicy chicken sort of guy. Sure I'll eat it in a pinch but KFC is not my favorite fried chicken joint by a long shot. However they deep fry their Hot wings in a whole other batter. You can't order like the leg and wing combo it has to be the 6 or 12 pack of hot wings. (Don't ask me why?) and if they say they don't have any right now.. tell them you will wait for them to cook some more.

So that's KFC hot wings only 6 or 12 pack. No sauce the "just now cooked" the better.

Trust me on this one. ;)

Goat ]

I'm with Tool.. I love dem Hooters wings. and the scenery isn't bad either.

But a recent find is KFC.. now usually I don't like KFC, I'm more the popeye's spicy chicken sort of guy. Sure I'll eat it in a pinch but KFC is not my favorite fried chicken joint by a long shot. However they deep fry their Hot wings in a whole other batter. You can't order like the leg and wing combo it has to be the 6 or 12 pack of hot wings. (Don't ask me why?) and if they say they don't have any right now.. tell them you will wait for them to cook some more.

So that's KFC hot wings only 6 or 12 pack. No sauce the "just now cooked" the better.

Trust me on this one. ;)

Popeye's is the ONLY chicken joint I go to anymore....LOVE me some red beans and rice!

Surprisingly, I forgot to mention Papa John's hot wings. They are naked, but very very good. I used to be one who would only order Domino's wings (fucking HATE their pizza tho) when too lazy to make my own, but Papa John's got into it and wow they did good.

Ima have to try KFC....haven't been there in a coon's age.

i can't stand papa's or dominos. Their stuff is so cheap. Every time i get wings from there, i feel like they're mushy/soggy.

Pizza-wise, i love me some Pizza Hut deep dish

Another place for wings, if you're a marylander, is Bill Bateman's. They have a shit-ton of flavors

Dont kid yourself Rage.. Lemon Pepper are so f*kin good, you have no idea.!!

Here is my local chain spot - http://www.wingstop.com

Path if you need REALLY hot, look for "Cluck U Chicken", they have some seriously hot wings.!!

The "911" sauce will be plenty hot for you. lol

http://www.cluckuchicken.com

As Seen on Travel Channel

For Hot Wings lovers,

Sorry We Are not Presently Selling our 911 Sauce.

You can only get it at our stores after signing a waiver.

The Cluckster's

The Cluckster's 911 Sauce and all our other sauce bottles are available now!!.

Customers must agree and consent to a waiver release to purchase our sauce. The "911 Wingers Challenge" Release.

BUY SAUCE