Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Playstation network down?

I was mid game about 245pm est and got booted from the psn network, i cant log back in. I did a internet connection test and obtain ip address worked, and internet connection worked, but playstation network failed.

Any else have this problem?

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Do you guys have 2.8 installed? Someone on socom.com say this resolves it. Check system update

Not sure if this works or if its true, may just be down

A-Z___ ]

Snowbud...

Is your quote at the bottom, actually true?

LOL...Modern Warfare 2 is released 10/11/09 So its his, Most likely accurate, prediction. ;)

-Rooster- ]
A-Z___ ]

Snowbud...

Is your quote at the bottom, actually true?

LOL...Modern Warfare 2 is released 10/11/09 So its his, Most likely accurate, prediction. ;)

lol I put it there as a joke about a month and half ago, but the more time that goes by I think it may be pretty accurate. But yes its a reference to MW2 coming out on the 10th ;)