I am bunni-rabbit formally of Hollow Ground and SOTG. i left from both on good terms. i can snipe and run and gun while in SOTG i was voted most clutch player. i was apart of the UFblack one championship team. i am looking for a new home. i am 24 years old playing out of Oklahoma. so give me some websites if your clan is looking for a good recruit.

Guest H.A.V.0.C

SWantsYou.png

I figured I would live up to my UF spoof. ;D Also if you don't mind I would like to know why you are departing Hollow ground. And if it was on good terms, and all is cool with them. would you mind changing your name to something a little more menacing? I'm looking for a RAMPAGE just a FYI.

Guest KingJunk

http://www.jykclan.byethost33.com/JYK_Forum/index.php

This is our home for now and we will be getting a new one I just have to wait until I can get Sniper do get it done and I have to come up with somethings on my end.

But anyway I am not sure what you know or have heard about [JyK] but we are a chill clan and I am looking for more UF bound players to join up with us. We may NOT be as active as some clans because we are only a 1 roster clan but I think we do fine with the numbers we have.

I am the type of leader where I make sure ALL my players are happy in my clan and I like to keep the drama level very low but I try to make sure I tend to ALL my players needs.

So want you just hop on over to our site and look us up I am sure I will come across you in a room or something and maybe we can kick it and I'll show you my Hood!

So I hope you Decide to be a good Bunni and Hop on with [JyK] but if not good luck with your new clan search I am sure you will pick a good one.

Guest KingJunk

What type of clan are you looking for and what do you want out of the clan?

Ya see my clan is like a family if you mess with one of us you mess with us all!!

So yeah what type of clans catch your interest?

splash.jpg

We're a group a "next gen" adult gamers.  We have members who are active in both the PS3 and 360.  Right now our focus is playing GRAW2 (and a few other titles)  We are really looking forward to Call of Duty4.  This looks to be a HUGE title for the PS3 (at least until Socom Confrontation comes out).

We have never had the need to go out and "recruit" but we are always looking for people who want to be a part of the [iLL] GaMeRS family.  Swing on over.......