District 9?

Tool_Minion ]

Marine, when you start a thread like this LINK a PREVIEW!!! ;)

I haven't even HEARD of it yet...so any preview's would be awesome.

How have you not heard of it! Turn off your PS3 and watch some TV. You'll see the preview within the next few commercials :P

It can't be a good quality torrent. I've looked and can find nothing besides like 2 cam versions

FU Church. :-*

I HAVE seen the shorty, but NOTHING like those three! Thanks Marine!

PS - I never watch commercials. Tivo decided 5 years ago that they were obsolete, and I concurred. 8)

o-Marlne-o ]
Lockdown ]

My sister downloaded it on torrents and we watched it' date=' the money will be well spent to see it, that's all I'll say!

[/quote']

wtf!!! good quality???

Link please to this torrent I have been searching all day for it!

I'll have to pester her for the link. It was pretty decent quality, not high definition, but pretty damn good. Camera recorded, but digital so it came out well.

Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]
Tool_Minion ]

Marine, when you start a thread like this LINK a PREVIEW!!! ;)

I haven't even HEARD of it yet...so any preview's would be awesome.

How have you not heard of it! Turn off your PS3 and watch some TV. You'll see the preview within the next few commercials :P

It can't be a good quality torrent. I've looked and can find nothing besides like 2 cam versions

I dont even have cable (so no commercials) but have you guys seen all the bus stops signs.!?

They all are like warning/info sings "This Bus Stop is for Humans only please call 1-866-666-6001 if you see any non human using it"

movie_District9Poster_000-1.jpgrestroomd9-440x586.jpg

District+9+Bus+Stop.jpgdistrict-9-01.jpg

district-9-bench-ad.jpg

district-9-20090725040114471_640w.jpg

Lockdown ]
o-Marlne-o ]
Lockdown ]

My sister downloaded it on torrents and we watched it' date=' the money will be well spent to see it, that's all I'll say!

[/quote']

wtf!!! good quality???

Link please to this torrent I have been searching all day for it!

I'll have to pester her for the link. It was pretty decent quality, not high definition, but pretty damn good. Camera recorded, but digital so it came out well.

Heck yeah man...sounds good let me know if ya get it:)!

I downloaded it the day after it came about and have been watching it in spurts since then..

It's a good movie, but not at all what I thought by the previews...

Alot of good action.. A little lacking in touching up loose ends..

I give it about an 8.7 or so..

And Marine, search isohunt.com... They filter out crap.. And only get good torrents.. Just check comments for the one that says best quality.. You really just have to read them and pick which one you think..

All of them are pretty decent.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...