• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lllAJAXlll ]

I registered and a few others from RHH have received the invites as well. I think these are being generated at random, cause I am not a GAP member and some others that I have heard are not as well.

I think your correct, random PSU members. I think GAP members will have a better chance of actually being selected though, we shall see.

BacklasH ]

Just checked my email for the first time today and almost pissed myself with excitement when I saw the invite. GAP really is starting to pay off. I've gotten 4 BETA invites for games in the last like 8 months.

wish I could get into GAP... but you have to be invited correct?????

dang:( I have been in socom,lbp,r2 and home betas but these buttmunchers wont send me one for MAG! WTF!!!!

IRISH BULL ]

Make sure you check every email account you have for all the PSN accounts. I just checked an email account I NEVER use, and low and behold, a beta invite. And I'm not a GAP member, at least I don't think I am. I have other email accunts to check.

Bull if ya get more than one, hook me up please bro:)

o-Marlne-o ]
IRISH BULL ]

Make sure you check every email account you have for all the PSN accounts. I just checked an email account I NEVER use, and low and behold, a beta invite. And I'm not a GAP member, at least I don't think I am. I have other email accunts to check.

You got it. I've checked all my email accounts registered to the PSN already, so far nada. But I'll keep checking.

IRISH BULL ]
o-Marlne-o ]
IRISH BULL ]

You got it. I've checked all my email accounts registered to the PSN already, so far nada. But I'll keep checking.

yeah me to...I have been checking all of mine... most of the time though they come ot my main email.... which is weird...but thanks man...shoot me a pm if ya got a spare one:)