Movie Quote Game

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well 3 Days is long Enough :police:.... Im bored and this should contniue somehow.

Girl#1: Second suitor, would you ever make whoopie in public?

Guy#1: I already did once today.

[clicks his finger at Girl#2]

Guy#1: But my cousin Walter jerked off in public once. True story. He was on a plane to New Mexico when all of the sudden the hydraulics went. The plane started spinning around, going out of control, so he decides it's all over and whips it out and starts beating it right there. So all the other passengers take a cue from him and they start whipping it out and beating like mad. So all the passengers are beating off, plummeting to their certain doom, when all of the sudden, snap! The hydraulics kick back in. The plane rights itself and it land safely and everyone puts their pieces or, whatever, you know, away and deboard. No one mentions the phenomenon to anyone else.

Guy#2: [beat] Well, did he cum, or what?

Guy#1: Jesus *Christ*, man! There's just some things you don't talk about in public!

Movie:

and for fun

Girl1: Name?

Girl2: Name?

Guy1: Name?

Guy2: Name?

good deal this is a easy one...........

guy#1-Do you know we need man is some rope

guy#2-absolutely what are you insane

guy#1-no im not insane charlie bransons always got rope

guy#2-Whattt?

guy#1-Yeaa he always has a rope strapped around him in the movies and they always ends up using it

guy#2-you've lost it haven't you

guy#1-No im serious

guy#2-thats stupid name one thing you'll need a rope for

guy#1-i dont fucking know what you need it for they just always need it

my bad

No, "Through the Looking Glass". That poem, "The Walrus and the Carpenter," that's an indictment of organized religion. The walrus, with his girth and his good nature, he obviously represents either Buddha, or, or with his tusks, the Hindu elephant god, Lord Ganesha. That takes care of your Eastern religions. Now the carpenter, which is an obvious reference to Jesus Christ, who was raised a carpenter's son, he represents the Western religions. Now in the poem, what do they do? What do they do? They, they dupe all these oysters into following them and then proceed to shuck and devour the helpless creatures en masse. I don't know what that says to you, but to me it says that following these faiths based on mythological figures ensures the destruction of one's inner being. Organized religion destroys who we are by inhibiting our actions, by inhibiting our decisions out of, out of fear of some, some intangible parent figure who, who shakes a finger at us from thousands of years ago and says, and says, "Do it... do it and I'll fuckin' spank you."

R: Roger's idea was to get back at the enemy the hardest way he could, mess up the works. From what we've heard here, I think he did exactly that.

H: Do you think it was worth the price?

R: Depends on your point of view, Hendley.

I am young (28), but I know this because my friend dad used to watch a bunch of old westerns, war movies and shit like this, but is it The Great Escape?

A. Bishop, you're crazy!

B. You know what? Last time you said that, I was kinda trippin', right? But now, you're right. I am crazy. And you know what else? I don't give a fuck. I don't give a fuck about you. I don't give a fuck about Steel. I don't give a *fuck* about Raheem, either. I don't give a fuck about myself. Look, I ain't shit. And you less of a man than me, so as soon as I figure you ain't gon be shit, *pow*! So be it. You remember that, motherfucker. 'Cause I'm the one you need to be looking out for... *partner*!

This should be EASY!!