Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

VICK a EAGLE

didnt see it coming, but doesnt matter to me..... still dont like him(not because of the dog thing), just never liked him

GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Totally agree.. but even though the NFL let him, it would have been nice to see that no team would cross that line.

no whats more messed up is vick 2 years of prison for dog fighting, stallworth gets how many years in jail for killing a person o wait none its pretty F ed up knowing dogs lives > peoples lives.

Lucky-Guns ]

no whats more messed up is vick 2 years of prison for dog fighting, stallworth gets how many years in jail for killing a person o wait none its pretty F ed up knowing dogs lives > peoples lives.

Somewhat true.. I mean, 1st not just Dog Fighting.. Vick MURDERED on purpose, Stallworth didn't. (it was an accident)

You cant put an accident's punishment on the same leval as something that was clearly done on purpose. (whether it was animal or human)

Agreed, a Humans life should be put on a higher pedastal, but its not like it was identical crimes.

If Vick hit a dog when he was drunk he wouldn't have served any time or even would've got caught. lol

him being in the nfl is preposterous to begin with, as mentioned above. he's on a "6 week probationary period," pretty much just to make PETA happy, unless he goes out and does something even worse than what put him in this position, he probably couldn't screw it up. the fact that the eagles would sign him, doesn't surprise me. being a giant fan, this only adds more fuel to the fire, but this time its almost personal.

Chili-Palmer ]
Lucky-Guns ]

Somewhat true.. I mean, 1st not just Dog Fighting.. Vick MURDERED on purpose, Stallworth didn't. (it was an accident)

You cant put an accident's punishment on the same leval as something that was clearly done on purpose. (whether it was animal or human)

Agreed, a Humans life should be put on a higher pedastal, but its not like it was identical crimes.

If Vick hit a dog when he was drunk he wouldn't have served any time or even would've got caught. lol

ya i think my post had more todo with our justice system theirs just something wrong with the fact that i can get hammered drunk go out to my car hop in drive to my house an if i hit an kill somebody along the way huh no worries I'll just get 5 years probation i mean if the worse punishment i got was not being able to play football for a year i could manage idk i just think stallworth should do some jail time.

It doesn't surprise me. I really don't know anything about his ability to play football, but from what I hear from commentators is that he is Hall of Fame good. In the end its about the old might dollar. And a star football palyer brings in dollars.

I have mixed feelings about this. Technically he served his time, he paid his debt to society. He should be able to go back to work. No matter how you look at it, football is his work. That's why the recidivism rate is so high in this country.