So your saved form the Ring of Death for a few more years.....lol I didn't know it was 33%, damn!!!

In a monumental move for Xbox 360 owners everywhere, Microsoft has expanded its warranty coverage to three years, and will take a $1.05 billion to $1.15 billion charge to earnings for anticipated repair costs on the malfunctioning consoles. The company had previously extended the 90 day warranty to one year, but this move comes with a clear acknowledgment of the persistent problems with many of its systems (specifically the red ring of death), and an offer to reimburse users who have already paid for repairs to their consoles. It would appear that this development signals Remond's concession that these problems are not "routine" (a stance it has been lacking as of late), and happily demonstrates that they will do more than just add a few heatsinks to the troubled console. With the recent news that the Xbox 360 has a reported 33 percent failure rate, this should be welcome relief for literally scores of gamers.

No, right now it is a Beta, that was free & able to be had by almost anyone, but they have since shut that down.. now if you try it it will want to charge you 99,999 MS Points. lol (basically $1,000)

The Beta was supposed to be open to 5,000 (i think) & now that they started glitching people in there is like 20,000 on it.! ..lol

Could you imagine having something like this for CoD4? You know, to pass the time until Socom Confrontation drops? You guys are gonna love how pretty CoD4 looks and plays. Shame something couldnt be done here for a game like that. ....... or can it?

This just in..

Straight to the Point: The Level Cap Is Rising!

Friday morning at 10 am PDT (1 pm EST) we’re going to be increasing the Rank level cap to Level 16. This is going to allow you to rank up and unlock more weapons, more perks, and more features; including Clan Tags (lv. 12). This is the first of several level increases we’re going to do throughout the beta, so keep playing, and we’ll keep you informed of incoming updates. Thanks to everyone currently playing for the tremendous amount of feedback we’ve been receiving; Keep sending it, and we’ll see you online!

- Infinity Ward

SNIPER ]

Is this game going to be on PS3?

Release date on both systems....... Nov 9th

And I dont know if you have researched it much but the beta is awesome. And it got E3s award as best game according to Game Informer magazine. I think people here would LOVE it as a "fill in" game suring the Socom CA to Socom Confrontation downtime. Just a suggestion. There is no doubt in my mind that anybody owning a PS3 come Nov 9th will have this title soon after.

-ChurcH- ]
UNCLE-SID25 ]

How did they screw up RB6 on the ps3   chili? I have not played it on the 360.

One simple thing I can think of is the little idea of lobbies. No lobbies on the PS3 version makes it hard knowing what you're joining. 360 has lobbies so you can actually make your own choice.

That is the main reason.. I mean we play these games most of the time because we have friends on them, so the lobby is pretty important.

I dont have PS3, so i cant tell you anything except for what people complain about. but thats what i hear is how hard it is to play with friends.! (i kinda get that same feeling from CoD4 because of the "Party" system, but because xbox live is so user friendly it works.!)

I cant imagine not being able to invite a friend to my game when i see them come online, or NOT be able to join their game when i get online.!

Im sure there is more, since EVERYONE was complaining about it.. but that is the main thing that i would hate if i had it on PS3.!