WOW part 2

13ugz13unny is my original name i came into socom with yes no denying that. but as far as it being on the roster so when a pow is taken they can play on it no. The only person to play on that name is my brother , and its fucking amazining how people in this league jump to such big conclusion's when they pull up all this info on me just to prove nothing all it shows is that i made that name and as far as the nsl roster if you look closer you see -.l3ad3r.- on the roster to. My little brother is 12 and i gave him my other name TO PLAY THAT MUST NOT BE ALLOWED........................................................................................LOL

Give me a break, as far as joyner i met him for the first time last week i dont know what problems yall had or what is up with that kid i dont know him. But this is realy funny the same week we beat the admins clan we get kicked OUT THE TOURNRY . FOR WHAT REASON AAGIN BECAUSE OF A NAME MY LITTLE BROTHER PLAYS ON FOR WARS WHICH WAS MAYBE 3 OUT OF THE 12 WE PLAYED . COME ON THIS IS WHY WE GETTING KICKED OUT I RECIEVED A COUPLE OF PM'S TELLING ME YALL WON THE TOURNEY BEFORE IT STARTED I CAN SEE YALL DOING YALL BEST.....................

I may not be the smartest person in the world but I think the clan reps voted to remove you. The Admin clans only hold 2 of those votes, so your theory isn't as solid as you make it. Take away the 2 Admin clan votes and you're still 2 votes short. (7-5)

There are two routes you can take when something like this comes up, the route R!P took and the route you took. In regards to your choice, I think you should see HAVOC's thread.

IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO NO THIS SHIT SOME BULL

I am NOT surprised in what happend to you and your clan. The only clans

that do not get fucked here are the clans that are less talented than

APC or clans that kiss there asses.

Since you are better than them they are going to fuck you over and over

again. It will NOT be your last time and I promise you THAT!!

WROTE BY SOME ON IN THE TOURNEY

CZambrano ]

I may not be the smartest person in the world but I think the clan reps voted to remove you.  The Admin clans only hold 2 of those votes, so your theory isn't as solid as you make it.  Take away the 2 Admin clan votes and you're still 2 votes short. (7-5) 

There are two routes you can take when something like this comes up, the route R!P took and the route you took.  In regards to your choice, I think you should see HAVOC's thread. 

For the record, the admins and creators do NOT cast a vote when the poll is presented to the Clan Reps.

The 9 votes for removal was from CRs ONLY.

That is NOT to say that the admins and creators didn't already have our own opinions, which is why it was brought to the CRs to begin with.