TBH would like to extended their gratitude

Guest Harley-Man

Guest Harley-Man

The Brotherhood would like to thank the creaters, the admin, and all of the participating clans that opened their arms and welcomed us to this community. We met our maker tonight at the hands of JyK. We had a hell of a time, and met some stand up people. Once again, TBH would like to extend their gratitude. Thank You.....

xHxAxRxLxExYx.........out.

GOOD RUN, Brotherhood.

I hope you enjoyed your time here in PoW. I think, minus the few hiccups we've had these last two weeks, that this is by far the best populated and most smoothly running tourney we've ever had here in UF. I'm pretty proud of it thus far, and I know Sniper and I were glad to have invited your clan.

I know some of your guys will be in Breakout, so good luck to you there, and we hope to see an app from you boys when the next tour comes along.

• Directors

Absolutely TBH...we had the pleasure of facing off against you guys only once, but it was indeed a pleasure. The kind of clan we want in this community. Great run fellas!

hahaha...u guys r funny... No, when I first registered with UF, I did it on my old, old, old name. I've had the name with the x's since ive been around all of u though. That's how eveyone knows me. So I thought I would delete my other account, remake it with the NEW log in name, and in the same process, keep my same e-mail. I know, there had to have been an easier way to do it, but I thought of this one first, so that's what happened. But since i'm a guest......Hi, my name is vHxAxRxLxExYx, and I'm a Socaholic. I would like to join ur community... ;D

Guest KingJunk

Harley I meet you back in the day in a pub a lil bit before the The Apps went out for UF POW. From the 4 or 5 wars we had here in UF and outside of UF I see that each time you guys get better and better. TBH is the only clan I will truly feel bad for knocking you out of UF POW. I wanted to see you last untill the end just because you was my boy!

Good Luck TBH in all that you do!

Also Harley if you ever need any TIPS again I got you man just hit me up!!