I was around to watch a little bit of UF2 on the forums and website...

and finally got my clan of the time involved in UF3 (which still holds the record for being the longest lasting UF tourney, not to mention the untimely end)

During UF3 we plays clans such as the Tactical Assassins, and The Warriors (Chilli's clan)

9 Straight weeks of Tidal Fury Control Points... lol...

Just curious how far back do YOU go?

*And yes chilli, we know that you were here since the beginning.. ya bastard.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Directors

AC and I were here since N.E.S.S.A. and yes, in UF3 we were the bastards that held antenora for Effn Ever!

• Directors
John ]

AC and I were here since N.E.S.S.A. and yes, in UF3 we were the bastards that held antenora for Effn Ever!

Hey you forgot me... I was here for the first half of UF3 before I got back on the road for work...

[DSy] GOLDN1 "Keep it frosty"

You guys and those damn RPG's ::)

I have personally played here since Road To Exile. I had heard of UF before that but my clan didn't hav enough guys that were active to play. So I joined 101 to be apart of it and damn am I glad I did.

But my most memorable moment was play APC on Liberation Control Points:

It was me and my War commander that was all that was left against 6 guys.

I had delta held down and we were down by 2 control points in the very LAST round.

I killed one guy(things were going well) I moved slowly toward teh middle, catch one guy looking the other way..killed em.

I move up some stairs another barreling down toward me, HEADSHOT.

I move toward their spawn and see a guy running away toward the middle I shoot him then his partner comes out of the shadows I turn and shoot another headshot.

One guy left a guy that I have seen across the UF forums and a player that I was actually intimidated by. He went by the name of SmokeOsama. I knew he was covering the last point above the Seal spawn, but I didn't know where. I move slowly toward the point up the stairs coming from the middle. I was certain he would be in one of the doorways waiting...

THEN all the sudden I see someone running toward the opposite side stairs, he pokes his head up again not knowing the train that is about to hit him.

I look at my loadout and see ONE lone grenade. I pull it out and etch his name in the side. Kissed is gently right before I pull the pin, I lobbed it gently into the air toward where I saw him last praying it would meet its target.

There was a LONG pause...life stood still at that point, suddenly BANG. SmokeOsama Fragged by Red0ctober with M67

I stood up YELLING, the wife comes in and says SHUT THE FUCK UP. I say sorry. But that was by far my most shining moment. LOL I couldn't sleep all night my adrenaline was pumping so much. I was truly inspired that night.

I joined APC back in S2, and had some epic back and forths with some losses to [EC] Eazzy Company and some back and forths with [sHO] Shadow Ops. We were all expecting a showdown between EC and [TOU], who were running through everyone in Asia, but stuff happened to prevent what could have been an epic continental showdown, and TOU strolled by everyone to win it all

I found my way to UF in during the middle of UF2. I stumble onto TOU's site and posted a hello and was looking for places to war. Covert Ops sent me a message and told me I should check out Urgent Fury if I wanted to a great place for good competition.

I have never, EVER played a video game in such a way to where when I finished a game, that my heart was racing, my hands were shaking and couldn't go to sleep for the next couple hours just trying to calm down.

I can say that we have had the most intense battles ever.....win or lose they have all been fun.

The rest is history.

I remember putting in an app on TOU's website. My name was Drizzt_Do_Urden. ( I had lost my password to my IKILLFOOLZ name at the time).

So a couple TOU guys post some comments about my app to join and so on. I read this post about "are willing to do ANYTHING as a recruit?" ... "even if it means running out in the open with only your pistol if we tell you to"

and I was like WTF no way! I thought these guys were yanking my chain. I wanted to get into some real competitive wars and thought I had some skills to offer. I withdrew my app because I thought they were wasting my time LOL.

So one of the TOU guys posts up, "damn that was fast, if he only knew" and posted a link to the current UF Tac Map that showed TOU holding quite a few territories.

Well long story short, I ended up joining ReD Cell (and yes as a ReD Cell recruit I had to do ANYTHING they told me to LOL) and got to play in the last two wars they were in before they got knocked out of that Tac Map Tourney. Which I beleive was by TOU ... again LOL.

I beleive that was UF2... (for some reason I always thought it was UF1 ??)

I'll never forget those first 2 UF wars I was in. Sweaty hands, complete nervous wreck, afraid to key up the mic... that was it, I was hooked from that point on.

then I found out how to reset my password on socom.com and retrieved my IKILLFOOLZ name (my orginal since S2). I remember Rock157 asking 'what will we call you' when I told him I was changing my name back. He said "Kill"... "Foolz"... and I said "Yeah Foolz" that what all my old S2 buddies called me....

and a UF Fool was born.