I agree 100% Churchy. I miss maps like that, Tidal Fury Breach Seals, Sujo Seals, Sandstorm Seals, and many many more. Confrontation is a totally different game because and they refuse to add what is clearly listed on page 17 of the manual: The ability to enable/disable side switch. >:(

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BacklasH ]

I agree 100% Churchy. I miss maps like that, Tidal Fury Breach Seals, Sujo Seals, Sandstorm Seals, and many many more. Confrontation is a totally different game because and they refuse to add what is clearly listed on page 17 of the manual: The ability to enable/disable side switch. >:(

YUP.. and THAT is what made Socom great.. too bad it has died & gone.

Now Confrontation is just a watered down 3p version of Call of Duty.

I started in UF right near the end of UF2. Some of my UF highlights include: Winning NESSA with [bD], playing in that 28 round match with [APC] vs. [*S*], and playing in the finals of UF4 with [APC]. A good time was always had. Hell, I even flew out to chicago and met fellow UFers from shadow ops,hollow ground and my clan at the time APC.

Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]

But you know, that's what I miss about Socom. HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE. NO TEAM SWITCHING. If you had a territory, it was YOURS. This is why the tacmap was so BEAST. Not only was it long and gruesome, but you had to play maps like Antenora Breach Seals. It gave us a challenge that Confrontation hasn't given us. When you were attacking, you were always at a huge disadvantage because the home team knew how to play the map. It made Socom fun. Annoying, but fun. It took real teamwork and strategy to win any map where you're at a massive disadvantage.

LOVE IT. 8)

(miss it..... :'( )