looking for UF rooms

we played against DsY <<Hope thats the new owners tag :o most of the night last night. I was looking to play against more UF'ers in the coming weeks. would you guys be kind enough to post what servers you usually play in and if UF would be in the name of the room. or add me as a friend Mike-Ops

if there is already a thread that states this stuff I couldnt find it.

• Directors

Actually though AC, John and I are DSy Members our Clan Tag is UF before DSy... our clan is completely independent of UF...

Though we do let the guys give us input on clans that they play with, same as I expect of all UF clans...

It was great playing with you last night even though we could not win for the life of us at the end lol...

Soco we actually just had our meet this weekend past. It was an absolute blast. You should stop by next year, although there probably will be only a few faces you remember. Anyway, I have to get you on my f-list on this account since I long ago retired smoke. We almost always have a room up nightly, except Saturday nights when we visit the cBF Trauma Ward.

BacklasH ]

Soco we actually just had our meet this weekend past. It was an absolute blast. You should stop by next year, although there probably will be only a few faces you remember. Anyway, I have to get you on my f-list on this account since I long ago retired smoke. We almost always have a room up nightly, except Saturday nights when we visit the cBF Trauma Ward.

So SMOKE does this mean I can take smokeosama off my friends list? maybe replace it with that name. I thought you were KIA.

skuba ]

smokeosama!?! :o

Skuba!!! What's happening man?! It's been too long bro, you still on Socom? I see you're still rocking the UF2 sig Sage/Pathogen made you. Btw thanks for Cutler and have fun with Kyle "Noodle Arm" Orton! Had to give you a jab on the Broncos to make up for lost time lol. If you're on Madden 10 I'll have to give those Ponies a Chicago beat down. ;)

MAXIMUS666 ]

So SMOKE does this mean I can take smokeosama off my friends list? maybe replace it with that name. I thought you were KIA.

Uh, duh lol. I told you who I was before I'm positive.

BacklasH ]
skuba ]

Skuba!!! What's happening man?! It's been too long bro, you still on Socom? I see you're still rocking the UF2 sig Sage/Pathogen made you. Btw thanks for Cutler and have fun with Kyle "Noodle Arm" Orton! Had to give you a jab on the Broncos to make up for lost time lol. If you're on Madden 10 I'll have to give those Ponies a Chicago beat down. ;)

MAXIMUS666 ]

Uh, duh lol. I told you who I was before I'm positive.

NUH UH, I honestly thought you were on a "walkabout" Mick Dundee style. Will add tonight.

BacklasH ]
skuba ]

HUH! still a hater i see :P. We will just put a million scoops of sugar in cutlers gatorade and lets see how his diabetes likes that! haha ;). ya its been a while but not to much. i havnt played socom really that much anymore. but im gonna try to start getting on more if my internet will quit being slow and lame and let me. I havnt picked up madden i might who knows. bears are still cabbage.

Pathogen- ]

yes but y ou live in a house called "the miracle"...as in' date=' "its a miracle a girl put her hand on mike's arm once!"

my personal coolness makes whatever name I choose cool 8)

[/quote']

This is homo-code for 'women are icky.'

Mass will be up promptly at 11PM CST tonight, but I urge anyone who plans attending to get their EARLY.

Tonight is gonna fill up fast. :-X