Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Stranglehold DEMO

This game is freaking amazing and loads of fun!

It reminds me of playing Max Payne like 5 years ago, but it's like Max Payne on crack! It's such a unique game with shoot outs that I have never even experienced.

I am definitely gonna get this game!

Download the demo now!! Its on the PS3 and 360.

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com
Guest [iLL] Andawg

You didn't find it EXTREMELY repetitive?

I like the Max Payne "bullet time" effect, and there are some cool moves, but it got boring really fast. For me.

I only played the demo, so everything was pretty new. I loved being able to jump onto a cart and slide on it while shooting. That was awesome. Then the shoot-outs were freaking amazing.

I guess if I played the whole game, the effects might get boring / old, but for the demo I was on the edge of my seat the whole time.

The game makes me wanna go watch a John Woo movie... As far as I know, I have never seen one..

Guest umerfonz

I wouldn't personally buy this game...

However, this is the type of game that I would rent on a three-day weekend and play all the way through for 72 hours straight.  ;D

Guest umerfonz

Ok... after playing the demo a few more times...

I might buy the game, lol  ::)

Did any of you see the video after you beat the demo?

Guest Silent-.-killer

:o that should just about explain my emotions towards the game

??? that is me about a week after the game comes out.

the demo was amazing. Loads of fun, but the sliding on things was very repetative. If it wasnt so automatic maybe it would be ok. The L3 or R3 should put you into action mode where you slide everywhere. A jump button would be cool too.