++++ALL QUESTIONS!+++++

MANY of you are posting questions regarding UF: BLACK in the general area, in the wartimes area, in other areas.....but the proper place for your questions is with your Clan Rep so he can bring it to the Clan Rep section.

and please....BEFORE you ask questions, please make sure you have READ the rules and made sure that you questions are not answered IN the rules.

Urgent Fury is not a tourney where you should resign yourself to "learning as you go." UF: Black is only 4 or so weeks....learn it before you head into it.

Again, PLEASE....if you have ANY questions, put it in the PROPER section, not in the war report threads.....

READ THE RULES, PEOPLE!

Every question brought up, thus far, has an answer IN THE RULES.

And take it from veteran clans of UF.....if you do NOT read the rules before heading into a match, they will SCREW you.

If you and/or your clan do NOT know the rules, then you need a better Clan Rep.

Guest KingJunk

How many times do we play the map for each war? Are they the best of 3 I have read the rules and I have not seen the answer to this anywhere and I am not sure of this.

Guest NEO-X
KingJunk ]

How many times do we play the map for each war? Are they the best of 3 I have read the rules and I have not seen the answer to this anywhere and I am not sure of this.

I believe this should answer your question

From the UFB2 Rules

Each match will consist of the week’s pre-selected map being played twice. The designated HOME clan will choose which side it wishes to play first. The AWAY clan will play the remaining side, and then the clans will switch sides for the second time through the map. The winner is determined by TOTAL rounds won. If there is a tie in rounds won the match ends in a draw.

Undertow ]

Again, PLEASE....if you have ANY questions, put it in the PROPER section, not in the war report threads.....

READ THE RULES, PEOPLE!

Every question brought up, thus far, has an answer IN THE RULES.

And take it from veteran clans of UF.....if you do NOT read the rules before heading into a match, they will SCREW you.

If you and/or your clan do NOT know the rules, then you need a better Clan Rep.

I would read the rules..Tow is a man of little tollorence for the ignant..lol.. ;D