[odc] received the following message from a person trying to register on the forum.

hint.jpg

the fun part is finding out who the offending prankster might be....

here is the part of the URL to a screen shot that shows the identity of this person.

if you fill in the underscore with the persons name just as it is on his clans roster you will see the answer.

http://www.olddudeclan.com/__________.jpg

**hint (10 spaces)

If your a bit confused on how to play this game, I'll explain it more.

One person from the UF4 community thought it to be funny to register at our site using odc_blows username.

We found out who it is. Now it's our turn to be funny guys. In this link :

http://www.olddudeclan.com/__________.jpg

There is 10 spaces between /__________ and .jpg

This is where the name goes!!! Fill in the blank.

There is 10 spaces in his/her name. Look at the roster page of every clan and try and paste in who you think it is. If you get it correct a page will display who he/she is and all the evidence.

***HINT --> 10 spaces for the name, letters / characters.***

oh dam it... this is not what i had in mind when i made this post. --- to many clues, or someone leaked the answer. :-[ my intent was just so the person who did it would be able to see that nothing goes unnoticed, and that we knew who it was.

i did not mean to publicly bash an entire clan for the actions of one of there players.

im sorry for this post...

if someone could lock it or move it i would appreciate it. or use it to bash me. this was a pretty immature post on my part.

sorry sorry

Lets not rush to judgement here. No one is actually pointing the finger at a specific clan..just one person. I am quite sure the leader of the clan that the above mentioned is in is probably none to happy to be brought into the limelight with this foolishness. I am quite sure that he or she will handle the situation approprietly!!!!!

forest42 ]

oh dam it... this is not what i had in mind when i made this post.

i did not mean to publicly bash an entire clan for the actions of one of there players. 

Then I don't know WHAT you had in mind or WHAT you meant to do otherwise.....

This was a VERY stupid idea, ESPECIALLY when this is being handled in the REP SECTION, where a veteran clan of UF like your own would KNOW this is being handled.

And there is NO EVIDENCE that says this is the person who is doing this YET.

Gladly, something to the effect of this public post didn't surface when someone using a version of MY name entered a UF clan room and started team killing everyone....or someone using a version of Smokeosama's name entered into an actual UF4 WAR.

Cool it.

You don't know ANYTHING until we know the truth.

I have had full cooperation from the admin of the --> forums in GIVING me his login and password so that I could PERSONALLY look at the IP addresses of 1_Man_Team. --> has been very forthcoming with the info needed to ascertain the true identity of this person, and I'm still waiting on odc's IP info.

Cut this out.

This was just a very stupid idea.