If I could remember all my sniper stories, I would be glad to share. Unfortunately, I can't remember that far back into UF3. I barely snipe anymore cuz Socom=fail.. but I do remember there were plenty of epic moments in any wars we used to have against APC. I used to be predominantly a sniper with a few other people.. rarely used any other gun at all. And for some reason, it always came down to us vs. SmokeOsama... that sumbish.

Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]

If I could remember all my sniper stories, I would be glad to share. Unfortunately, I can't remember that far back into UF3. I barely snipe anymore cuz Socom=fail.. but I do remember there were plenty of epic moments in any wars we used to have against APC. I used to be predominantly a sniper with a few other people.. rarely used any other gun at all. And for some reason, it always came down to us vs. SmokeOsama... that sumbish.

Haha, Nino still cringes when I talk about Harvester. I don't have any real sniper stories to share on Confrontation. It's a shame my game has become so one dimensional (I run and gun probably 80-20 over sniping on this game). I was always probably 60-40 sniper to gunner in every Socom prior to Confrontation, but did both very well I'd say lol. This Socom I get so angry shooting people 1,2,3 and even 4 times (heavy armor) with a bolt action rifle and they don't die. It's funny that I stopped sniping essentially when I stopped playing under the smokeosama title. It makes me lay down my sniper rifle and I truly love to snipe. I believe in Socom 3 I was number 7 on the leaderboard in Sniper Kills, just to give you an idea of how much I did it. I hope that they really did fix sniping with 1.5 and make people die like they should. If that's the case it will be like the days of old. :D

lol me mate me too and i was hopin for someone to slip and give away there sniper positions :angel: but yea since no one else will give a good sniper i will a couple months ago i was in a awl clan war (worst web site ever if there was a puke face id insert it here) it was on cross roads large demo day and the round count was 5-6 them they had there whole clan and it was just me up in the bell tower with a L96AW I proceeded to clear there spawn of three enemy snipers at this point one goes to climb up the ladder i was simply waiting for him with my desert eagle when he reached the top i distinctly remember the o shit over crosschat as he reached the top at this point they had picked up the bomb and i promptly picked them off on there way up the main road towards my plant i caught the last one at the last possible second as he went into the plant we tied the match bringin but obtained the win due to a defuse

I had a killer game sniping Urban Wasteland in a 16v16 room. I sniped 3 guys off the bat, and somehow found the rest of my team dead...with them having 6 people left and the bomb (i was terrorist)

I was out of position, but managed to snipe four of them while they were rushing the plant.

They planted, I managed to take out both defenders with the model 18, defuse the bomb. Making it a 9 kill round, winning the match and gaining a 27-4 mvp

I have two memories. One was in a black war in UW Demp. it was 4-1, I only had the m4 and they had the bomb. I knew they had a sniper near the plant so I stealth as quick as I can as I had a gut fealing where he was. I knifed him and took his SASR. I then waited patiently as they would trie to plant, Caught the guy who had the Satchel and sniped him as he was planting, The I saw another one of his team mates in the garage and took him out as well. Now it was 1vs1, knowing the other guy was afraid to move and was watching the bomb I booked towards the bomb pickup area where I would wait for the moment where it would repawn. I picked it up and rushed towards plant and planted. He never made it back in time to see it blow up.

Second Story was the match in the Tac map, again in UW. Playing a former clan mate P**** . Well we were always compared and he always took notes on what I did and etc. Well long story short, I sniped him every round for 5 straight rounds until he switch weapons. it was Price less. Pretty much owned him on both sides of the maps.