Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Clan Temp - Looking for input

Obviously there will some artwork done in the middle depending on what the person I'm making it for wants.. but other than that obvious flaw, what do you guys think? The green background is for testing purposes.

cbftemp.png

SRS ]
Pathogen- ]

yes lol yes he is.

What's up Path? I think I may have ran into you a few months ago when I was really drunk. ;D

yes, you and your racist friend. I can't remember exactly why, but he was a dick

Pathogen- ]
SRS ]
Pathogen- ]

yes lol yes he is.

What's up Path? I think I may have ran into you a few months ago when I was really drunk. ;D

yes' date=' you and your racist friend. I can't remember exactly why, but he was a dick

[/quote']

LOL! Sorry about that, bro. When he drinks, he speaks out his ass.

SRS ]

You mean in the real world..!? Random/Weird. lol