Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Did SNIPER go on Vacation?

Well I wanted to take a look at the tac map and the standings. And low and behold they haven't been updated. I know before he was updating it like everyday. Is he on a vaca. or is he just doing it at the end of the week now? LOL

Or maybe SNIPER is just showing us how lazy he can really be? I think that is the case. JP :-*

Red0ctobeR ]

Sweet. I thought you went on vacation! Good to have you back. Where'd you go Aruba. LOL

No, I went to Cancun, Mexico but that's where hurricane Dean hit so it wasn't much fun. :'(

-gunman- ]

I like the little kiss you added at the end to show that you act like your just playin, but really your not.

That's a whole lotta complaining for free shit!

Woot! No kisses here sugar!