lochness monster on google earth

While I -DO- believe there is something in Loch Ness, that isn't Nessie. That's clearly a boat with ripple waves behind it. Look closely, you can see sharp corners on the back end of the boat, then a first set of waves starting at the mid section of the boat, a second set of waves behind the boat, and a single wave/impact trail from the motor.

BacklasH ]

While I -DO- believe there is something in Loch Ness, that isn't Nessie. That's clearly a boat with ripple waves behind it. Look closely, you can see sharp corners on the back end of the boat, then a first set of waves starting at the mid section of the boat, a second set of waves behind the boat, and a single wave/impact trail from the motor.

A_Z, no one saying they 'faked' it.

Like Lash says, look closely at the image in the report. You can see a LINE going across the rear of the boat. It's simply a boat and it's wake.

FOX-FAIL!

I wouldn't say 4-10 years, because I look at my house and it has it up to date, I would say a couple months or so.

It's a bit funny, because a couple night's ago our toyota 4runner was jacked, and it's still there on google earth.

Edit: I looked at my house again the pic has to be from around january or something because that's when I rearranged my backyard because we had gotten two dogs.

Neoblackhound ]

I wouldn't say 4-10 years' date=' because I look at my house and it has it up to date, I would say a couple months or so.

It's a bit funny, because a couple night's ago our toyota 4runner was jacked, and it's still there on google earth.

Edit: I looked at my house again the pic has to be from around january or something because that's when I rearranged my backyard because we had gotten two dogs.

[/quote']

Well, it takes a few days to map the entire EARTH. Im sure some are older and some are newer.

Tool_Minion ]
Neoblackhound ]

I wouldn't say 4-10 years' date=' because I look at my house and it has it up to date, I would say a couple months or so.

[/quote']

Well, it takes a few days to map the entire EARTH. Im sure some are older and some are newer.

Pretty much. Fox news failed.

Tool_Minion ]

Like Lash says, look closely at the image in the report. You can see a LINE going across the rear of the boat. It's simply a boat and it's wake.

FOX-FAIL!

Um... Tool... I was addressing this....

CDBS14 ]

but could just possibly be fake

TOOL-FAIL....... Shit no one gets to say that too often..

Tool_Minion ]
Neoblackhound ]

[/quote']

Exactly, they only map it once, unless they find something that should be reshot..

A-Z___ ]

Tool_Minion ]

FOX-FAIL!

Um... Tool... I was addressing this....

CDBS14 ]

but could just possibly be fake

TOOL-FAIL....... Shit no one gets to say that too often..

Wouldn't that be a CDBS14-FAIL then? lol ;)

A-Z___ ]
Tool_Minion ]

My deepest apologies A_Z. I didn't understand what you were saying......

No problem... As I said, I had to take advantage of any opportunity to call out a Tool fail, it only happens once in a blue moon... LOL :P

You should come to the RVN forums, it happens a lot more frequently LOL.

BacklasH ]
A-Z___ ]
Tool_Minion ]

My deepest apologies A_Z. I didn't understand what you were saying......

No problem... As I said, I had to take advantage of any opportunity to call out a Tool fail, it only happens once in a blue moon... LOL :P

You should come to the RVN forums, it happens a lot more frequently LOL.

Yeah, Im on a roll today it seems.

Lash, tell your mom to stop calling me.