Ravenfall will not be in UF: CHOSIN.....

Ravenfall is a little disappointed that we can't apply for this first Tac tourney offered by the new ownership, as I'm guessing that this is a pretty exciting time for them. Thing is, just 3-4 days before the announcement of the Tac tourney, Undertow announced to our clan that we were going to do a RVN Unit-vs-Unit inner-clan war schedule through the month of September as this is something he's put off for Ravenfall for about a YEAR now! lol Everyone in the clan was psyched to hear about it and it really did a lot to boost morale and activity.

Then the Tac got announced! :)

Our guys are too pumped about our Unit-vs-Unit that Tow's pretty much locked into doing this for our clan now. He, and I know this, he really wanted to throw RVN into the first Tac tourney by the new owners to show full support for it because, as Tow said before I think, he's not going to take RVN to ANY other tourney other than UF. He still just has a hard-on for this place.

Couple that with our recruiting experiment going on right now for the month of September, along with our "War Party" program he just started in an effort to get our clan more exposure to fighting unknown pubby clans (to bring us outside our comfort zone of years of UF adversaries here), we have a packed month ahead of us.

A lot of this had to do with his efforts to combat the lulls that clans will experience when everyone was bitching about Socom and everyone is waiting for new games to come out....he's just trying to spur on some activity for RVN. These ideas of his should do it, I think.

He wrestled with the idea, I'm pretty sure, that he didn't want anyone to think he was boycotting the new tourney or some shit like that. He just didn't know a new Tac was going to be announced so early. lol

So RVN is hoping to make it back by October to finish out our Black run so we can hopefully qualify for the playoffs and whatever the NEXT Tac tourney is for UF, Ravenfall will SURELY be there to hopefully provide some fun for everyone else. The clan that Tow's been running now for 6 years was always directly connected with UF, side by side, for so fucking long. I think this is going to be the very, very FIRST UF tourney that RVN won't be a part of...and it's weird feeling I think. LOL

But we ain't going anywhere.

We're just getting refueled and getting a tune-up!

• Directors

Thanks for the heads up Tool, we did not give any clans a heads up that we were going to throw out a new TacMap...

It was a suprise for everyone... we look forward to seeing you guys in October.

Tool_Minion ]
mikejaxon ]

Damn no Fallen :'( sure will miss you guys :angel:

Mike I swear to god, I will play you guys on Fallen any day. EVENTUALLY I will get you. 8)

I refuse to play the U on Fallen ever again LOL. If it wasn't enough that we played 3932472 times in the last Tacmap, every time we end up in a room together on opposite teams the map is always Fallen. I'm seeking psychiatric treatment for the night terrors I have of Fallen against the U.

Also good luck to everyone in UF: Chosin! This will be the first PS2/PS3 Tacmap I have not participated in, see you all in October!