Well it was well done, I will say that. But I disagree that we should be associated with ok. We NEVER cheated, yes we had extra names but never used a name for any of our pows or anyhing, we only had two taken.

After our appology, I thought it was all over and we maned up and applogized. I do take offense about being associted with the OK clan. As many of you all know contact and I have been in UF since the begining.

We took the slap and manned up but I dont think we should be grouped in with the likes of them.

Just think its beging blown out to be more than what had actually occured.

saint52

Don't take offense.

Appreciate the comedy.

Hell, >7<'s very lucky their spoof ad didn't run how I ORIGINALLY wrote it.

Each and every spoof ad comes very close to simply ridiculing the clan it spotlights, but every clan appreciates the humor. Hell, clans are WAITING for their spoof ad to appear.

This one was no different.

It was deserved. You may have apologized, but the spood ad was Urgent Fury's way of closure on the topic.

And no matter what who says about it, the two DID fit perfectly well together. ;D Knocked out two clans with one spoof ad. THAT'S efficiency!

xHxAxRxLxExYx ]

I realize that the spoof ad for The Brotherhood in week 3 was, in a sense, down-grading us. But I found tremendous amount of humour in it. I definitely appreciate the gesture as well, Thanks.

EXACTLY.

The spoof ads aren't here to praise clans in this community....it's to bring some levity to everything and have a fun time with it.

Do you THINK I would want people thinking that APC is a bunch of latinos who like to sell used tires and used women at a garage? No.....and I don't think that other people will think that either, even AFTER listening to the podcast.

• Directors

Waitaminute!!!! You mean those ads aren't real?

LOL

Seriously though....contrary to popular belief...The Rogue 7 Bar & Grill IS NOT an actual restaurant.

Yet. ;D

Undertow ]
xHxAxRxLxExYx ]

I realize that the spoof ad for The Brotherhood in week 3 was, in a sense, down-grading us.  But I found tremendous amount of humour in it.  I definitely appreciate the gesture as well, Thanks.

EXACTLY.

The spoof ads aren't here to praise clans in this community....it's to bring some levity to everything and have a fun time with it.

Do you THINK I would want people thinking that APC is a bunch of latinos who like to sell used tires and used women at a garage?  No.....and I don't think that other people will think that either, even AFTER listening to the podcast.

Wat's wrong wit latinos? lol good shit guys wit the podcast...loved the commerical and waiting to hear our ad

X_VIP3R_X ]

Waitaminute!!!! You mean those ads aren't real?

LOL

Seriously though....contrary to popular belief...The Rogue 7 Bar & Grill IS NOT an actual restaurant.

Yet.   ;D

Based on the LIES that this man is telling, I'll be looking for a new job as an XO in another clan.