Is anyone else experiencing this?

Since Sunday, I have been having Socom network disconnects. It doesn't disconnect me from PSN only Socom. Sometimes I will try to just go to the channel list and I get "Network Connection Failed. You will be returned to the title screen." I have checked socom.com and don't see anything about it, I am hoping someone else here has had this issue and knows whether or not it is just socom or if there is something I need to do.

well i've been meaning to post a new thread asking but here it goes.. since the new update.. i've been having a shitload of trouble on socom. i can play fine when in game but when im on the lobbies, finding list of channels takes forever. after every game when im back at the room i get booted to that channel and have to enter the room again and sometimes i just get disconnected back to the main page.

i can hardly hear people talking on the lobby when in game i hear them fine. if i get booted it takes me a shit load to be able to enter again, i get the network initialization error, the failed to log in to the servers and sometimes i get an immediate disconnected from the network.

i got into the router and enabled DMZ on the static ip i made for the PS3.

yesterday i got disconnected from in the middle of the game too twice.. l im playing fine i see no lag and all of a sudden im walking " disconnected from game" . if i wait to much on a channel ( waiting for space to join friends on some ranked room) i get disconnected from network and back to the main page.

im in FL. the connection here is:

554066839.png

nope.. after you left.same shit happened.. when the game is about to start i get booted back to that chennel.. when i try to get in the room. i get disconnected from network and then it's just a fucking pain to get back on..

but you saw how well i do while IN GAME.. i heard everybody nicely, moved,killed called ou without lag. but then when the game was over and we got in the lobby the first person to mic in i hear well, the second starts breaking up till i only hear the mic in mic out and then complete silence.. and when everyone greens up. i get booted.

i really dont know what the hell to do.. this shit is driving me crazy.. BTW i jumped into CoD4 and played decently.. so IDK what the fuck is going on the damn Socom servers..

ohh and also. today i deleted the game data and installed everything again and no luck.

idk what else to do. :'(