Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

AT3Navy sig request.

Yeah your probably right. Im working on it. Currently venturing into a few things. Im working with some people at the moment, and another invite was just extended.

It's hard to up and join another clan. I miss my old one. They were great guys.

I'm just thinking i would hate to see someone go thru with making a "Free Agent" sig, then you join a clan the next day. lol

well yeah most clans especially ones that compete in tournaments want to see exactly what your style of play is and how well you play with the clan not to mention they gotta make sure they like you lol

spdstr25 ]

well yeah most clans especially ones that compete in tournaments want to see exactly what your style of play is and how well you play with the clan not to mention they gotta make sure they like you lol

My point exactly.

Yeah I just wanted a Sig I didn't expect to have been in a clan by now. I know very well these forums aren't supposed to be used for these kind of topics. So I apologize the thread went the way it did.

But THANK YOU to everyone who showed me some love. I really appreciate and still feel welcome here at UF. I'm happy with my decision and hopefully the team Im with now is happy with their addition. I will see all you guys on the battlefield!