CpDude's Crater Lake Adventrue

So my sister and some of our friends drove up to Crater Lake. It's about an hour out of town here. Crater Lake is the deepest lake in the US and the 7th Deepest of the world. It was formed by a volcano. It's really pretty. The water is crystal clear and you can actually take a cup and drink right out of it. They have said that a plane crashed into it and it's never been found due to it being so deep. It's 1,949 feet deep. At certain times through out the year, they say you can see about 134 feet down. It's just that clear!

But here is some pics of it and us.

100_3489.jpg

100_3490.jpg

100_3504.jpg

My twin sister and Myself

100_3495.jpg

100_3505.jpg

They loved our Cheetos

100_3509.jpg

These pictures were about 20 minutes out of crater lake. It's the Gorge on the way up there. Very pretty though.

100_3523.jpg

100_3524.jpg

100_3525.jpg

She took the picture once i put it down. She didn't get it when i had it lifted up. ;)

100_3526.jpg

Chili-Palmer ]

Lucky, are you in Oregon.?

no im outside boston ive been diving since i was 14 ive dived key west key largo the bermuda triangle(extremely eerrie spooky place with really bad vibes) the great barrier reef, and other various lakes and quarriies around the us crater lake has been wut ive been eyeing lately got a new computer thats inside my mask i wanna test out ;D

Chili-Palmer ]

Have you ever been to Belize.?

Some great stuff there.!!

I have snorkled there.. i know it doesn't compare to diving, but its AWESOME.!!

Check out "The Blue Hole" ;D

the blue hole was amazing scary though alot of divers die there each year percentage was as of how many divers die a year its sumtin like 60% but as long as u keep a cool head a eye on you nitrox and dont dawdle to much youll be fine :angel: