Guest BeastlyT

Guest BeastlyT

BeastlyT from Jyk: I noticed on Thursday Jyk has 3 wars. Stormwatch attcking us @ 9:00

Jyk attacking 101 @ 9:00 and LTU attacking Jyk @ 10:00, play 2 wars at the same 9:00 time?

Is this a posting mistake or what happened? Let's get this fixed before another cheap victory is given to a clan over Jyk due to some time mistake. I am posting this now so that it can be taken care of before the war day. I don't want to hear anything about people not being notified without the proper amount of time to fix it. If it isn't a mistake then my bad, but please fix/explain if them times are all right etc.....

Guest BeastlyT

Who cares if he was shitfaced~! Everyone knows you only play 1 war at a time per. hr. I don't see anyone else playing 2 wars at one time. I think someone could of noticed that there was already 1 war at 9:00, so how can you approve the second war? Where's the logic in that? Drop one 9:00 war or move it to another time. This problem needs to be fixed, even though I am a POW, doesn't mean I ain't going to pay attention to the war times and postings. I noticed a problem and brought it up.

Once again. YOUR GUY is responsible for setting up YOUR wars. Every other CR is in there concentrating on keeping up with their own attacks, who is off the board, what options have already been taken all for THEIR OWN team. You do not have time to check to make sure that what the others clans are doing.

Please do not come to the boards and make as if someone else should be looking after YOUR clan and YOUR CR. That is your clans responsibility as well as the person YOUR clan chooses to represent itself as the CR.

The mistake was done by a guy who chose to come to the meeting in a manner that was not only disrespectful to the others who attended the meeting, but YOUR TEAM as well. His actions have appeared to have put you guys in a bind. It is not the Tow's fault or any other CR's fault that attended the meeting, so please once again, accept responsibility where it should be accepted.

Guest BeastlyT

You know what, whoever approves the war scheduled should of notice the time conflict. Why do you have to try and take advange of a drunk KingJunk. It was the opening weekend of football season. How many adults are drunk on that day? Please... It's all about getting a cheap win. It's not that difficult to change the time or day. Of course you wouldn't want to change because once again another clan wants a cheap and easy victory over Jyk, without play the fucking war. It isn't hard to change the time of the war, but yet you want to act as though it's impossible. You don't see Jyk trying to get a cheap win. Be a fucking man and not a little girlly girlly.

Guest BeastlyT

And another thing, It's not hard to decide who you are attacking and not attacking. The Tacmap is posted on the web-site. You can see who has what and who is still in the tournament. You are trying to make it look like a scientific project. O you so affended by someone being drunk.. You must be a little kid. Most adults drink during football time. I guess you never went or did anything while you were drinking and if that is the case, then I don't expect you to understand. There is plenty on time for the war to be changed. It's only a time change, we can play the war at another time, don't act like you can't. It's straight bullshit to think so. Man up and make it a different time this week. Don't be scared to actually do a good deed. The first war we had in this tournament, the other clan didn't have enough people in the room at ten. They were signing online etc.. We could of been dicks and said nope, G ^, but it was about having a good war and not trying to get a cheap and easy win.

You know what, whoever approves the war scheduled should of notice the time conflict.

that would be kingjunk  :P

Why do you have to try and take advange of a drunk KingJunk. It was the opening weekend of football season.

there are no goodexcuses

Please...  It's all about getting a cheap win. It's not that difficult to change the time or day.

why should they have to change it??

Of course you wouldn't want to change because once again another clan wants a cheap and easy victory over Jyk, without play the fucking war. It isn't hard to change the time of the war, but yet you want to act as though it's impossible. You don't see Jyk trying to get a cheap win. Be a fucking man and not a little girlly girlly.

running your mouth gets you nowhere buddy, it doesnt make people rush to your aid as well ;)

P.O.W.

the CR wherent the only ones saying something. How about TOW telling him not to show up drunk again. So dont think that iut is all the reps. How about the admins also

You know what, whoever approves the war scheduled should of notice the time conflict. Why do you have to try and take advange of a drunk KingJunk. It was the opening weekend of football season. How many adults are drunk on that day? Please... It's all about getting a cheap win. It's not that difficult to change the time or day. Of course you wouldn't want to change because once again another clan wants a cheap and easy victory over Jyk, without play the fucking war. It isn't hard to change the time of the war, but yet you want to act as though it's impossible. You don't see Jyk trying to get a cheap win. Be a fucking man and not a little girlly girlly.

It's all about getting a cheap win?  What are you talking about?  Your leader approved the times of these wars.  Drunk or not, there's nothing difficult in the meetings.  In fact, the only thing you have to really do is remember the times of your own matches.  Maybe he did it on purpose?  I suggest you take it up with him rather then us here.  

-Omni

Guest [APC] 6ravity

Who cares if he was shitfaced~!

Its hard to say who ACTUALLY cares... but if he did show up "under the influence" and scheduled two wars with two different clans at once... the rest of JyK should care.

I'm assuming King is welcome to try and work something out with the other reps (don't quote me on that just yet), but its nobody's fault but his own if a mistake was made, based on my understanding of the situation.

Regardless Beastly, the general righteous indignation I'm seeing from your posts, and the attitude overall in this thread isn't needed here. Omni has it right that this should be between members of JyK and the reps of clans involved, if anything.

Guest BeastlyT

No one is asking for anyone to run to our aid or award us some kind of victory you dickhead~! I asked if the fucking time could be change. Not for the world to stop or for one of the clans at 9:00 to do something impossible. Affraid you will lose if JYK have a full 9 on 9. I wasn't running my mouth asshole, but now I am. Now I just don't give a shit~! I get band for posting but no one else gets band for their post. I get told to send a PM instead. I do that and still get banded then Tow puts the PM on the forums. I thought he didn't want it on the forums. I could of just posted it there. Just goes to show that even if I do what I am told I still get screwed over. I tired of the onesided bullshit~! You won't liked it if all this shit was happening to your clan or you. Stop being so fucking difficult and impossible to work with, but like I said before you want to get that cheap win. I hope we have more then 18 people on so that when you guys don't change the time, JYK kicks the shit out of your clan. You don't like my posting band me again. It's easy to get a new name and join the site and post somemore. It's just not worth my time and effort, but if I had to make the time, it could easily be done. All I did was bring up the time conflict and you act like it can't be change. You just dont want to change it. It's easy to be a dick then to be a good guy. Just look at what I did. Nice guy in the first few post and now I have to be an asshole because you want to act like an ass and be difficult. So BACK AT YA~!

Now, see I just checked and you have submitted a 32 man roster. Then you have three names that are POW's. 32-3=29. Then take the 29 and subtract 18 (because you need two 9 man teams) so 29-18=11..you should have 11 guys that are going to have to sit this one out!!

Also, go back and read all of your posts in this thread and you will see why we DID NOT do a good deed!!

Guest BeastlyT

See Gravity, that all I was saying with me first post. I noticed the time conflict and brought it up. People don't won't to work things out though. They would rather get an easy win. It's been shown to be that way in the past.

Guest [APC] 6ravity

You can look at it from two angles, Beastly.

Even if every clan in this community was looking for nothing else but cheap wins, It should be pointed out that no cheap win would be available had all wars been scheduled correctly (if indeed a scheduling error did occur).

If you're concerned that clans are using the rules to get a cheap win, ensure all rules are followed to the T and don't give anyone an opportunity to get a free win.

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

No one is asking for anyone to run to our aid or award us some kind of victory you dickhead~! I asked if the fucking time could be change. Not for the world to stop or for one of the clans at 9:00 to do something impossible. Affraid you will lose if JYK have a full 9 on 9. I wasn't running my mouth asshole, but now I am. Now I just don't give a shit~! I get band for posting but no one else gets band for their post. I get told to send a PM instead. I do that and still get band then Tow puts the PM on the forums. I thought he didn't want it on the forums. I could of just posted it there. Just goes to show that even if I do what I am told I still get screwed over. I tired of the onesided bullshit~! You won't liked it if all this shit was happening to your clan or you. Stop being so fucking difficult and impossible to work with, but like I said before you want to get that cheap win. I hope we have more then 18 people on so that when you guys don't change the time, JYK kicks the shit out of your clan. You don't like my posting band me again. It's easy to get a new name and join the site and post somemore. It's just not worth my time and effort, but if I had to make the time, it could easily be done. All I did was bring up the time conflict and you act like it can't be change. You just dont want to change it. It's easy to be a dick then to be a good guy. Just look at what I did. Nice guy in the first few post and now I have to be an asshole because you want to act like an ass and be difficult. So BACK AT YA~!

band

–noun 1. a company of persons or, sometimes, animals or things, joined, acting, or functioning together; aggregation; party; troop: a band of protesters. 

2. Music. a. a group of instrumentalists playing music of a specialized type: rock band; calypso band; mariachi band. 

b. a musical group, usually employing brass, percussion, and often woodwind instruments, that plays esp. for marching or open-air performances. 

c. big band. 

d. dance band. 

3. a division of a nomadic tribe; a group of individuals who move and camp together and subsist by hunting and gathering. 

4. a group of persons living outside the law: a renegade band. 

–verb (used with object) 5. to unite in a troop, company, or confederacy. 

–verb (used without object) 6. to unite; confederate (often fol. by together): They banded together to oust the chairman. 

ban       verb, banned, ban·ning, noun–verb (used with object)

1. to prohibit, forbid, or bar; interdict: to ban nuclear weapons; The dictator banned all newspapers and books that criticized his regime. 

2. Archaic. a. to pronounce an ecclesiastical curse upon. 

b. to curse; execrate. 

–noun 3. the act of prohibiting by law; interdiction. 

4. informal denunciation or prohibition, as by public opinion: society's ban on racial discrimination. 

5. Law. a. a proclamation. 

b. a public condemnation. 

6. Ecclesiastical. a formal condemnation; excommunication. 

7. a malediction; curse. 

Guest BeastlyT

I post it how I see it. I have see post about other people all the time, but no one saids anything about that. It's only a problem when I post something. How onesided is that? All my posting aren't bad or mean. They make a statement, ask a question or bring up a problem. That's what a forum is for. My postings turn bad when someone responds to me with attitude, when I am not giving attitude. I can turn into a dick, just as easy as the next guy. I tired of things being different for different people or clans. Everyone is suppost to be treated the same way on this site and in the tournament. Case Closed~!

Guest STR8_HATE

you should just talk to Junk, he was there, you act like everyone is out to get you.

This is a tournament with a prize, in case you didn't know

Everyone wants to win, I just don't see why your blaming everyone else?

HATE

P.S. Puddy thats some funny shit

Guest BeastlyT

You know I meant banded 30. I pissed at all the bullshit, so I don't need you to try and teach me an english lesson~! I guess you never mispelled or used the wrong word. O ya, I forgot eveyone is perfect here~!

Guest BeastlyT

No shit it has a prize.... That's another reason why clans don't wants to work with other clans in this tournament. They would rather get a win then play a full team war.