Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Free Running &parkour

Shit is awesome.. i'd break an ankle for sure. lol

Cannot access attachments upload path!

Why cant i upload a pic..? I wanted to show off my skillz. ;D

Yea, but i didn't want to host it.. And if this site offers upload, why doesn't it work.!!

Anyway, check the skillz. "Flying Squirrel" ;D

49_1252556191.jpg

*Watch out lake here comes my belly. lol*

I also did a 1 1/2 front flip off of there, & slammed my face on the water.. it felt like i just ripped my face off, but i was fine. ;D

lol nice bro ill show u my freerunning skills once i get my vid back from the boston pro team i sent them my only copy like a dumbass and i wanna put it up on youtube i should have it back in the next week or two got a great part where i do a triple gainer off a bridge you cant see it buttheres a fridge i almost landed on but i dont have it to show u right now damn me and my stupidity >:( o chili it looks like u were all set up for an epic belly flop in that pic mustve been quite entertaining to watch :angel:

No belly flop there.. Its a Flying Squirrel.

You tuck into a ball, like an upside down Cannonball right before you hit the water.. doesn't hurt at all. ;D

MAXIMUS666 ]

Not freerunning but pretty badass,

Dan Osman speed climbing a cliff

Wow.. not sure it was all real, but he sure does climb like an animal.

It was definitely edited, & sped up, but did you see the jump he did at about 1:18.!!

Chili-Palmer ]
MAXIMUS666 ]

Not freerunning but pretty badass,

Dan Osman speed climbing a cliff

Wow.. not sure it was all real, but he sure does climb like an animal.

It was definitely edited, & sped up, but did you see the jump he did at about 1:18.!!

Yup, this guy is quikly becoming one of my heroes. I have seen a few videos of him, ridiculous.