Hello from SOCOMFANS!

Hello all! jamesy40 here from SOCOMFANS.com - just wanted to stop by and let all the SOCOM players here at Urgent Fury know about our available resources for you and your clan. We have everything you need for SOCOM - including news, rumors, forums, guides, and our exclusive 3D Maps.

We appreciate everything Urgent Fury is doing to make the SOCOM community better and look forward to strengthening our relationship with UF!

Hello guys my name is Mario aka Shot78, I am one of the administrators over at Socomfans.com...

I wanted to come by and say that you guys are doing a great job over here at Urgent Fury...

You guys are more then welcome to come and join us over at Socomfans.com for the latest news, rumors ,guides and exclusive content like 3D Maps.

Our goal over at Socomfans.com is to provide the best resource for true fans of the SOCOM series!

Hey guys, thanks for coming by.

I went over and checked out your maps.......FRACKIN awesome! I plan on talking to Undertow about using those instead of the crap ones Socom released.....what do you need to do to be able to DL them, just be a member of socomfans.com?

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Guys!,

The 3D Map for Urban Wasteland is currently out!

It's a Beta, It's not 100% Complete but you guys can go ahead and download it,

You will find it in the "Members Only" Section. You guys can tell us what you don't see in the map and what needs to be fixed.

-We will be working on the map for the next couple of days.