michigan vs. notre dame

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

i am going to go to vegas and bet $1000 dollars that NEITHER team scores in this worst of the worst matchup. anyone wanna throw in a little and try to up the ante on this?

on a side note, i wonder how recruiting for next season is looking.

Im betting Michigan(w/out Chad Henne) actually wins pretty convincingly........They ARE a good team but are just unable to defend the spread offense. Since ND cant run that w/ their lack of experience, I think UM wins big.......sadly, I may see my boys get upset this weekend at Washington IF and only if the offense struggles again.......GO BUCKS

• Directors

IDK if any of you folks have checked out Mike & Mike in the Morning (ESPNRadio/ESPN2-6a-10a Weekdays...you'll love the Off Mikes shorts)...but they were talking about the impact this week could have on both programs, especially in the Coaching department. There have been rumors about Charlie going to the NFL in the very near future. And Lloyd just going to the house...lol Your thoughts?

X_VIP3R_X ]

IDK if any of you folks have checked out Mike & Mike in the Morning (ESPNRadio/ESPN2-6a-10a Weekdays...you'll love the Off Mikes shorts)...but they were talking about the impact this week could have on both programs, especially in the Coaching department. There have been rumors about Charlie going to the NFL in the very near future. And Lloyd just going to the house...lol Your thoughts?

If he leaves its the best thing for ND ::)

Don't forget that ND can put in that black qb
...lol, His name is Darrin Bragg.....

Anyway, I think ND keeps it close....Penn State is far better then Mich this year and ND went up there to Happy Valley and actually played pretty well I thought. Better than the score showed anyway. Mich wins, but ND covers :o

-Omni

Guest KingJunk
STR8_HATE ]

Being from Michigan, I am a huge Michigan fan- Michigan wins 35-12

also Mike Hart guaranteed this game just to let you know ;)

HATE

also Puddy I got $10 on michigan

Damn so close I think they won 38-0 or 36-0 LoL!