Top Socom Clans!

Socom Community from Urgent Fury,

Top SOCOM Clans would like to invite you all to their new Top Socom Clans website and join their prestigious community. If you have any questions or concerns don't hesitate to sign up on the forums and request information from the Top SOCOM staff. Take care and hope to see your clan represented in this new SOCOM community.

www.topsocomclans.com

flyer_top_socom_clans_image.png

• Directors

Yes that is much better...

But my screen resolution gets to repeate the bacground... but at least I can finally read it... you should take a look at the Clan Advertising Network www.clanadnetwork.com

Audacious ]

I also whated to add thanks to all the UF clans and Urgent Fury for joining up with us and we hope to cont to add non cheating clan's to our site. Their are still a lot of UF clan's that Id like to see join us as we have a lot of respect for each UF clan here.

-Audacious-

I will ask at RVN Audi.

Tool_Minion ]
Audacious ]

I also whated to add thanks to all the UF clans and Urgent Fury for joining up with us and we hope to cont to add non cheating clan's to our site. Their are still a lot of UF clan's that Id like to see join us as we have a lot of respect for each UF clan here.

-Audacious-

I will ask at RVN Audi.

First time I ever got to quote myself!!!

Making a banner now, will have it up shortly.

• 2 weeks later...
Audacious ]
First time I ever got to quote myself!!!

Making a banner now' date=' will have it up shortly.[/quote']

Sounds good Tool

RPD will sign up ill get to it between classes tomm

Your good to go man....

can i get a lil help gettin this link set up for my site i cant get it to work to save my life everytime i embed it it still comes across as all numbers

WWWWOOOOOOO HHHHHHOOOOOO WE ARE #1 Huh Huh Shocked Shocked

Though it is true, UF is not a clan it is a community. So by default UF is on the top.

Actually we will be taking Urgent Fury, Socom Fans and Game Lobby out of the rankings, but not out of Top Socom Clans and we will be moving them into the ad section witch in return we hope we get the same type of love on there sites. Also we will be getting in touch with you guys from the 3 sites mentioned to see about what kind of ad banner you would like to use as they will be placed in between the socom clans banners.