Where do you reside?

I thought this would be a good survey. You never know how close your friends could be.

Born and raised on the coast of North Carolina but I'm currently stationed in Boston, MA

Hell no I'm not a sox fan. Born and raised in the south man so I'm not a yankees fan either. I'd choose the yanks over the sox though if I had to choose

• Directors

I had to choose the south because i have now live in Texas but I grew up in Pound Ridge NY, across the border from New Canaan CT.

caingo ]
LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]

born and raised in ireland but half american thanks to me dad o and GO RED SOX!!! :angel: :angel: :angel: o i live in West Warwick RI stationed here for the time being as the CG is payin for me college ;D

I lived in West Warwick for a short time, cool town.

yea the lala was last week i live over off providence street behind wescott house and hess and fu ming

LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]

born and raised in ireland but half american thanks to me dad o and GO RED SOX!!! :angel: :angel: :angel: o i live in West Warwick RI stationed here for the time being as the CG is payin for me college ;D

Coast Guard? If so thats sweet man. I'm a coastie myself stationed in Boston at the ANT