This is a GREAT story that will most likely get hacked to shreds on the silver screen.....but it DOES look kind of fun, and I haven't seen Jolie look this hot in a movie since Hackers! LOL

Has a good cast with Malkovich and Hopkins as well.

Check it out:

http://www.beowulfmovie.com/?utm_source=MTV_com-FlashAds&utm_medium=MediaplexBanner&utm_content=MTV_com-VMA_300x250-beowulf_300x250_beo_html&utm_campaign=Beowulf

Undertow ]

This is a GREAT story that will most likely get hacked to shreds on the silver screen.....but it DOES look kind of fun, and I haven't seen Jolie look this hot in a movie since Hackers! LOL

Has a good cast with Malkovich and Hopkins as well.

Check it out:

http://www.beowulfmovie.com/?utm_source=MTV_com-FlashAds&utm_medium=MediaplexBanner&utm_content=MTV_com-VMA_300x250-beowulf_300x250_beo_html&utm_campaign=Beowulf

The Story was great... Would watch the movie

OMNI ]

Ok, checked out the story, looks long, anyone got the cliffnotes or a cassett of this...lol

-Omni

There is already a poorly made movie version of the book out there, it truly looks like shit. Also the movie the 13th Warrior is closely related to the story of Beowulf with a few changes.

hmmm...I guess I have poor sarcasm skills....thanks though guys...

I think this book was assigned reading for me in middle school....or was it H.S.?

I remember it was one of the few stories I enjoyed.

-Omni

Beowulf originated in the 700's and has been passed down orally over the generations. There are only a few surviving manuscripts of Beowulf. But, it basically started English literature. I believe it was originally a poem. So, you could probably find the poem on the internet. It's like a few pages long, just a summary really.

I read the book a few years ago, it's not that bad. Your basic good vs. evil theme. I might go and see it.