LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]
Neoblackhound ]

Good possibility I know where to get the entire masters collection...but what's it worth to you hmmmmmm??

a thousand thanks to you a couple corona bottlecaps from last night a high five or a gibb smack your choice and im askin pretty please with a cherry on top :angel:

Lol I like Tools offer better.

Tool_Minion ]

Ahh but see I already HAVE it.

Along with a script that allows me to DL the updates and not be asked to validate my copy every 2 weeks. 8)

Lol so do I, do you have this though?

http://www.adobe.com/products/creativesuite/mastercollection/

Edit sorry better link damn google.

Neoblackhound ]
Tool_Minion ]

Ahh but see I already HAVE it.

Along with a script that allows me to DL the updates and not be asked to validate my copy every 2 weeks. 8)

Lol so do I' date=' do you have this though?

http://www.adobe.com/products/creativesuite/mastercollection/

Edit sorry better link damn google.

Hey, I got that too. ;)

Well, we will see if this works, lol. I realized that i only had CG3 without a serial so I am now downloading CG4 supposedly with a serial. I will see where that gets me. Weeeeeeee.

here when you get it downloaded heres a working key generator youll have to register though thank hippie chick for the site...still lookin for a working download and cant seem to find one

LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]

Well, we will see if this works, lol. I realized that i only had CG3 without a serial so I am now downloading CG4 supposedly with a serial. I will see where that gets me. Weeeeeeee.

here when you get it downloaded heres a working key generator youll have to register though thank hippie chick for the site...still lookin for a working download and cant seem to find one

The one Im DL'ing at moment is from mininova.org

LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]

The one Im DL'ing at moment is from mininova.org

you wouldnt happen to have the exact link in your browser history would you?