[APC]Tinkerbell., [>7<]X_VIX3N_X, [LA*]CALL1STO

I got a feeling the only thing Sik will be seeing from Tink is the bullet from her rifle..

You go!! Gurls!!

and just let me know if any of these guys get out a hand!! ...

I'll send them to Warhawk for a week of remedial training.

p.s. Tow, you may want to change that title of 3-MAN sign up teams. to something more Politically correct.

Guest [APC] 6ravity

I'm likin' all of the teams I've seen form thus far... this is gonna be one hell of an event.

Good luck to the E-Squad ( ;D ) , and everyone else.

Also, if you haven't signed up yet... I'd encourage you to do so, and find a team SOLO, putting yourself out there with new and unfamiliar shooters is fun as hell, I learned that from UF's last charity event, Lori's Watch.

Quote from: (S!K)STREETSWEEPR1 on Today at 01:11:07 PM

tink i'll see you on the battle field

Or maybe you WON'T!  LOL

Goat ]

I got a feeling the only thing Sik will be seeing from Tink is the bullet from her rifle..

You go!! Gurls!!

and just let me know if any of these guys get out a hand!! ...

I'll send them to Warhawk for a week of remedial training.

p.s. Tow, you may want to change that title of 3-MAN sign up teams. to something more Politically correct.

damn thats rough espesially when it's 3v3 and i dont have to worry bout my other 10 guys . now i can give (her)every one my best game that i can play....lol   and goat i havent played with you yet.....do you play socom anymore??? send me a friend invite homie....and like you said tow if we make that far their is a -lot of strong teams

Sure man, I still play.. every now and then, -G.T.O- is the Socom I.d. I'll send the friend invite next time I'm on.. but who knows when that may be.. or wait until the first Breakout meeting and send one then.

For now I'm still banging away at Vegas, both the PS-3 version and the 360's and I just picked up Graw 2 and I really like it although I'm having some issues staying connected with the online version as well as a lot of mike issues.

Other then that I still have my warhawk disk, I'm keeping it for my lil girl in the house, she's 11 and will be able to play it in a year or two.. should be a perfect fit.

I tried F.E.A.R. it sucked...

I was debating about Tiger 08 but I haven't even got far along on Tiger 07 yet.. what's with these games with 08 in the title being released in the summer of 07 anyway?? sheesh..

I got playing Socom II the other night, and was having some fun playing a map I haven't played in like forever.. then some floating on air coder came in the room and fuk'd it up for everyone.. Man! some things just don't change eh!!..

and I still play Socom CA, but not so much of late.. these days it's mostly Vegas and I'm working on Graw2.

Guest -CUESGIRL-
smokeosama ]
Tinkerbell. ]

I didn't realize our team would bring this much attention. We'll see you boys on the battlefield! ;)

You're going to get "Tinked!" ;):-*.

You have to find me first ;)

• Directors

I can't say that I've ever played with or against Callisto, but I can vouche for Vixen & Tink's ability to frustrate even the most seasoned Socom Alpha Male.

And since Vixen is my dear wife, and she could definitely take me in a fair fight, I have to simply bite my tongue & weep in silence. LOL

Good luck as well girls! ;)