Vince Young

I'm from Nashville, and one of the few that has backed VY through all of this, and I still think he should be the starter, not Collins.

But, anyways, Vince has been doing things like this ever since that little whore took away their father.. He has had them front row at all of the home games and every time he got in the game during the preseason, he was pointing directly at them and came to them as soon as he could.

He gets a lot of criticism for nothing, when in fact, he's a better person than half of the people talking bad about him. He was, is, and always will be a class act, no matter what the news wants you to believe.

A-Z___ ]

I'm from Nashville, and one of the few that has backed VY through all of this, and I still think he should be the starter, not Collins.

But, anyways, Vince has been doing things like this ever since that little whore took away their father.. He has had them front row at all of the home games and every time he got in the game during the preseason, he was pointing directly at them and came to them as soon as he could.

He gets a lot of criticism for nothing, when in fact, he's a better person than half of the people talking bad about him. He was, is, and always will be a class act, no matter what the news wants you to believe.

Sho Nuff!!! I like VY too. Not too many genuinely good people left in pro sports and he's one of them.