Guest H.A.V.0.C

Guest H.A.V.0.C

I got 2 new games yesterday, and they are both very nice games. I wish there was a game lobby or something where we could talk about these things. Anyways...

Heavenly Sword <--- Bad ass!

Tiger Woods 2008 <--- Game has new feature where you can upload a actual picture of yourself and make a golfer that has your face on it. ITS AWESOME!!!! <----looks just like me!

Guest [iLL] Andawg
H.A.V.0.C ]

Yeah its pretty tight, if anyone gets Tiger Woods 08 let me know.

Has EA fixed their online yet? Cause I am boycotting EA until they fix it. NASCAR '08 online is horrible. Most of the time you can't hear, and a lot of the time you can't even join rooms. Tiger '07 has a lot of the same issues, so it's a boycott on EA until they fix it all.

Guest Stealthknight

lol, Tiger Wood's 08 is alot of fun, And yes EA has fixed there rediculous server problems online. Its pretty smooth now. Haely sword also looks good. Im downloading the Demo for Fifa 08 right now. Hopefully it doesnt blow like the rest of them

As many games as I have purchased from EA... I refuse to buy anymore. Tiger woods 07 is a joke online and they dont care to fix it- I mean its a damn BROKEN function. I have tried to play online a few hundred times and can say I have only had a great experience a handfull of times- Mics dont work, lobby locks up, boots, broken rooms etc. AND EA didnt care to fix it.

Since then I have bought 2 PS3 games-

Nascar08- what a joke, no clan or race team online, generic as shit.

Maden08- Good game but why only half the frame rate on the ps3 vs the 360?

If they dont care to take care of their sony customers- They can take a flying F*&k NO MORE MONEY FROM +30 FOR YOU EA!

Guest [iLL] Andawg

That's what I'm saying Uncle Sid, A very big Ditto here!

However? I am hearing that EA cleaned up their NASCAR servers, mostly by shutting down the "Locker" function and dedicating evrything to just races. And sry Solja, I like ya, but I need more then one opinion for me to even try an EA game again.

Guest Stealthknight

Tigerwoods 08' Works just fine online, Plus if you are going through instant play or career mode and have an awsome hole or shot you can save it, post it online, and people can try and see if they can pull it of as well if not better and try and bust it. Its a pretty neat feature. Online lobby and games seem to be working pretty smooth as well.

I finally played the Fifa 08' demo and i gotta say i HATED all the other fifa's do to the camera angle and mobility and movement of the players but i really like the new one. I still think i will wait for world tour 08 though to compare before buying.

And yes i meant Heavenly Sword, lol i tilted my wireless keyboard up while posting my earlier one so im not really a moron contrary to popular belief. Im really liking the look of some of the new titles coming out. lol Im even looking into NHL 08', The demo is pretty fun.

Andawg ]

That's what I'm saying Uncle Sid, A very big Ditto here!

However? I am hearing that EA cleaned up their NASCAR servers, mostly by shutting down the "Locker" function and dedicating evrything to just races. And sry Solja, I like ya, but I need more then one opinion for me to even try an EA game again.

Unfortunatley i wont be playing this anymore if they got rid of the locker ..lol

Its the only way i can get my car to drive like im not on Heroin..!