This is total crap!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO I nominate this for thread of the week...

Let me get this straight you can't get your steak out of a plastic box? :-X

Here is what you do... Stick it back in the fridge and wait around for a while. Once you get hungry enough you'll figure out a way to get it open.

Damn this is some funny stuff.

Alright there Mr. Smarty Pants. I have opposable thumbs, and I know how to use em.

The problem is that it's one of these tupperwares that vacuum seals when you push the button in the middle. But now I can't get the button to pop out and I can't get the lid off. I could tear it asunder, but the container costs 10 dollars.

lol. $15 steak > 10 tupperware!!!

Did you try letting it sit at room temp for awhile? It might allow the plastic to expand enough to release the button. You might even be able to speed it up with a wet washcloth fresh out of the microwave. :D

LMAO, shel got outsmarted by Tupperware. Bro I would just get a knife and poke a hole in the lid to release the air and then open it. I'd be damned if I let some plastic stop me from eating what sounds like at least a 18oz steak. Hopefully its a delmonico, best steak ever IMO.

18 oz Porterhouse. Good guess man.

I'm LMAO at the heat gun comment. I'm going to try the room temperature thing.

So am I the only person to be outsmarted by tupperware?

yes mate your the only person ive ever known to be outsmarted by "stubborn"ware lol

Crusty_Demons ]

LMAO I nominate this for thread of the week...

Let me get this straight you can't get your steak out of a plastic box? :-X

Here is what you do... Stick it back in the fridge and wait around for a while. Once you get hungry enough you'll figure out a way to get it open.

Damn this is some funny stuff.

i third the nomination for thread of the week thats some funny shiza

inadub ]

i still have that heat gun ... not sure that will help but i still have it if it does.. you could cook the steak as you get it out??

why do you have a heat gun? do i even wanna ask?

• Directors
BigMoneyNacku ]

Did you try letting it sit at room temp for awhile? It might allow the plastic to expand enough to release the button. You might even be able to speed it up with a wet washcloth fresh out of the microwave. :D

Yeah.... NO ONE wants to now how you get your fleshlight ready..................

LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]
inadub ]

i still have that heat gun ... not sure that will help but i still have it if it does.. you could cook the steak as you get it out??

He and i borrowed a heat gun to try and "ReFlow" our 60gb ps3s that crapped out.. easy w/ your fantasies though.. :P

inadub ]
LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]
inadub ]

He and i borrowed a heat gun to try and "ReFlow" our 60gb ps3s that crapped out.. easy w/ your fantasies though.. :P

sry been a wierd day today had some guy come up to me and my gf in the cafe today ask my gf for her number didnt catch the hint well call it as he didnt get it 'told him if he asked for her number again id break his fingers so he couldnt plug ANY numbers into his phone' then he promptly decides to tell me how he dropped his goldfish in his ac unit fan out by the side of his house and how intriguing it was to him to watch the bits sputter off the fan onto the inner walls :o never got to use this smiley and i think its suiting :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Blackcloud, I tried that and peeled back my fingernail. No bueno.

Lucky Stars, that sounds like a guy who is following the Pick Up Artist guidelines. The approach and attempt to "out alpha male" you, and then making you think he's as crazy as possible (I doubt the story was true) in order to get you to back down from a fight. There's a book this guy wrote about this and it's become a bible of sorts for a lot of guys looking to get laid.

Blackcloud, I tried that and peeled back my fingernail. No bueno.

Lucky Stars, that sounds like a guy who is following the Pick Up Artist guidelines. The approach and attempt to "out alpha male" you, and then making you think he's as crazy as possible (I doubt the story was true) in order to get you to back down from a fight. There's a book this guy wrote about this and it's become a bible of sorts for a lot of guys looking to get laid.

rofl didnt work for him then just made me want to kick the shit outta him more lucky we werent in the parking lot and the fact that after class i see him sittin on the curb talking to a grasshopper he found without him knowin im there tells me he wasnt fakin it

LOL this thread certainty qualifies as one of the weirdest...

for an answer I have no idea.. is Martha Stewart still in jail? if so she might have the answer. Maybe you could sue Tuperware for taking your Steak hostage? ;)

Me personally.. that broken ass'd tuperware wouldn't keep me from my steak either.. Maybe break out some power tools on it?

MINDGAMER59 ]

1. FIND A HAMMER

2. SMASH THE CONTAINER

3. GET THE STEAK

4. PICK OUT THE PIECES OF PLASTIC IN THE STEAK

5. MICROWAVE THE STEAK

6. EAT THE STEAK AND ENJOY

7. ;D

Yeah. I'm gonna have to ask you to go sit in Time-Out all day Saturday. You know what, better do Sunday too.

WHO IN THER RIGHT MIND MICROWAVES BEEF!!!!!???????