This is total crap!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]

rofl didnt work for him then just made me want to kick the shit outta him more lucky we werent in the parking lot and the fact that after class i see him sittin on the curb talking to a grasshopper he found without him knowin im there tells me he wasnt fakin it

Was it Pinocchio ??

pinocchio1.gif

inadub ]
LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]

rofl didnt work for him then just made me want to kick the shit outta him more lucky we werent in the parking lot and the fact that after class i see him sittin on the curb talking to a grasshopper he found without him knowin im there tells me he wasnt fakin it

Was it Pinocchio ??

pinocchio1.gif

dude idk it creeped me the fuck out though and isnt the cricket from pniochio named jeremiah or sum shit like that

MINDGAMER59 ]

1. FIND A HAMMER

2. SMASH THE CONTAINER

3. GET THE STEAK

4. PICK OUT THE PIECES OF PLASTIC IN THE STEAK

5. MICROWAVE THE STEAK

6. EAT THE STEAK AND ENJOY

7. ;D

I like this idea, if anything you will tenderize the steak a little more.

No microwaving steak though, that is just plain wrong. Even ovens should be off limits when it comes to cooking steak... grill steak. :police:

Neoblackhound ]
LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]

make a mexican kitchen get some rocks or bricks stack them some fire wood under them fryin pan on the rocks makes a great smoke grill if you use charcoals and some other stuff

Hmmm you must be super mexican cuz I don't have that shit in mine.

haha sry mate im straight off the boat from ireland although i did use to have some dominican neighbors there the ones that helped me make it they had one in there back yard and i just had to have it great for cookouts ill ill give it that

ShadowOfaSolja ]

please so not use regular bricks to make a bbq. Regular bricks emit carbon monoxide when heated up which can be toxic. Please make sure you use firebrick if you are planning on doing this.

rofl thank you for mentioning that i forgot about that but yea i used fire-x bricks from lowes

LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]
Neoblackhound ]
LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]

make a mexican kitchen get some rocks or bricks stack them some fire wood under them fryin pan on the rocks makes a great smoke grill if you use charcoals and some other stuff

Hmmm you must be super mexican cuz I don't have that shit in mine.

haha sry mate im straight off the boat from ireland although i did use to have some dominican neighbors there the ones that helped me make it they had one in there back yard and i just had to have it great for cookouts ill ill give it that

Then you want to edit and put Dominican kitchen not Mexican...