What is this thing?

ill have my gf watch it when she gets home ill get back to you tomm with what she says

PSYCHOFACTOR ]

It's either an alien or a hoax. You decide.

Didn't they find one of these in Montauk N.Y?

That water looks great. Dip anyone?

yea i believe they did wasnt too long ago and swimming sounds good to me idk about that water though after finding that next to it maybe it was that water that killed it ??? ???

It looks like a tree sloth the me. Look at a picture of one and imagine it without hair and bloated from the build up of gases during decay.

Here is a "translation" of the video that I found:

“The finding of a strange Blue Hill creature has awaked controversial among the population, because while some assert that it is a being of another planet, others think simply that it is an animal. Four adolescents between 14 and 16 years of age, discovered it in the Blue Hill Spurt, this past Saturday [september 12, 2009], while they were amusing themselves in the area. According to what they related, one of them suddenly saw the creature leave a cave located behind the water spurt. When it saw their appearance, it began to climb on rocks towards them; one [of the teens] was scared, so he began to stone it and to throw sticks at it, causing it to be killed; then they threw it into the water and they fled.â€

HippieChik ]

It looks like a tree sloth the me. Look at a picture of one and imagine it without hair and bloated from the build up of gases during decay.

Here is a "translation" of the video that I found:

“The finding of a strange Blue Hill creature has awaked controversial among the population, because while some assert that it is a being of another planet, others think simply that it is an animal. Four adolescents between 14 and 16 years of age, discovered it in the Blue Hill Spurt, this past Saturday [september 12, 2009], while they were amusing themselves in the area. According to what they related, one of them suddenly saw the creature leave a cave located behind the water spurt. When it saw their appearance, it began to climb on rocks towards them; one [of the teens] was scared, so he began to stone it and to throw sticks at it, causing it to be killed; then they threw it into the water and they fled.â€

thanks hippie chick now i dont have to hear it from my girl for makin her translate another video :D