My One night stand that went horribly wrong.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nod DiCarlo

What can you! LOL you were fooled :laugh: at least you have to give her an applaud.. So many not straight ppl try to look like 100% opposite sex and fail! This sounded like she had it going!! hey answer my question!! lol how did it feel... Feel good!

Kazzadore ]

What can you! LOL you were fooled :laugh: at least you have to give her an applaud.. So many not straight ppl try to look like 100% opposite sex and fail! This sounded like she had it going!! hey answer my question!! lol how did it feel... Feel good!

it felt like heaven, didnt really notice a differance. and as far as the whole wet thing, was kinda in between. im sure they make cream for this kinda thng to keep in moist down their. i will mention that on taop of all the things that happened. only thing i noticed that was a bit off was the ass, not really a normal lookin ass. kinda on the flat side.

Speaking of rvn recruiting hijinks...

Have you noticed that this thread is now two pages long, and not a single post from a RVN person?? Tool posts in every single thread ever created on this site, but nowhere to be seen on this one.

And it was made by a RVN recruit, don't you think if they had a guy recruiting and were told this, they would at least make fun of him?

well i don't come here very often, or i'd have posted.

listen man, i don't think you should tell anyone this story, period.

it doesn't matter how drunk you are, you should always do the adams apple check. better yet, check her pointer finger. if it's longer than her ring finger then you're golden. some girls pointer fingers aren't longer, but it's rare. i mean, if you want to have sexual intercourse with a man, then by all means don't do this test. it's your choice man.

i'll still vote for you when your tryout is done.

PS - Tool_Minion has been sucking yards and yards of cock for the past week and a half.

Crusty_Demons ]

I'm gonna call Bull Shit on this post. I have been thinking about this for a little while now and I remembered this guy Busa is a Ravenfall recruit. I think you guys will remember the last Ravenfall recruit that came here talking a bunch of GB trash to get us all fired up. It's a pretty good story Busa but I don't believe any of it and good luck in your recruitment with RVN. ;D

That would explain it.

Kazzadore ]

it felt like heaven, didnt really notice a differance. and as far as the whole wet thing, was kinda in between. im sure they make cream for this kinda thng to keep in moist down their. i will mention that on taop of all the things that happened. only thing i noticed that was a bit off was the ass, not really a normal lookin ass. kinda on the flat side.

If your a Howard Stern fan, they have a regular guest that can explain the difference, first hand.

well glad to see everyones opinion. reguardless of everyones stature on the subject, i assure you that this he/she fella is definatley real. Im not embarrised of anything. i assume everyone's obligation to correct me are that of personal reasons. But ill tell you all one thing. the story continues as of today. so here it is.

[ ok with all that being said and 3 days have past since my unforgettable night, i decided to spend the gift cards. (thanks bull took your advice, but on the other hand thinking of still returning the personal stuff.) wadda think? Anyways as the story continues, sunday night after a failed attempt on saturday to return everything, i went and tried again to see if i would catch him/her at work again. i walked into the bar yet for the third time to find out once again she/he wasnt working. the owner was concerned that i am stalking one of his employee's and said not too come around anymore. I told him the situation and he said that i may leave the bag there. i declined and said i will return it myself. then the owner got infuriated with my attitude and decided that it was in my best interest to not come back, and would call the cops for trespassing if i show up again. so here i am stuck with no intentions on returning this purse. now what should i do?

MarauderHD ]

He's busted....

And Irishbull trying to help him. I say they both Fail and they should now have to Sing.

Sing what, I'd love to hear your suggestions.

well glad to see everyones opinion. reguardless of everyones stature on the subject, i assure you that this he/she fella is definatley real. Im not embarrised of anything. i assume everyone's obligation to correct me are that of personal reasons. But ill tell you all one thing. the story continues as of today. so here it is.

[ ok with all that being said and 3 days have past since my unforgettable night, i decided to spend the gift cards. (thanks bull took your advice, but on the other hand thinking of still returning the personal stuff.) wadda think? Anyways as the story continues, sunday night after a failed attempt on saturday to return everything, i went and tried again to see if i would catch him/her at work again. i walked into the bar yet for the third time to find out once again she/he wasnt working. the owner was concerned that i am stalking one of his employee's and said not too come around anymore. I told him the situation and he said that i may leave the bag there. i declined and said i will return it myself. then the owner got infuriated with my attitude and decided that it was in my best interest to not come back, and would call the cops for trespassing if i show up again. so here i am stuck with no intentions on returning this purse. now what should i do?

Keep it, and chuck anything of no value.

MarauderHD ]

He's busted....

And Irishbull trying to help him. I say they both Fail and they should now have to Sing.

id personally love to see a rendition of that song from pocohontas the disney version where they guy and girl are singin back and forth i think you and busa would make a nice cover of it

LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]
MarauderHD ]

He's busted....

id personally love to see a rendition of that song from pocohontas the disney version where they guy and girl are singin back and forth i think you and busa would make a nice cover of it

i dont know this song??? can you refresh my memories fellas? and btw still no luck on returning the belongings. i kinda wonder if she realizes that she doesnt have a dl when she's driving around. weird. o and isnt aladden a bit more of a sad virture of music than pocohontas?

LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]
MarauderHD ]

He's busted....

i dont know this song??? can you refresh my memories fellas? and btw still no luck on returning the belongings. i kinda wonder if she realizes that she doesnt have a dl when she's driving around. weird. o and isnt aladden a bit more of a sad virture of music than pocohontas?

here ya are i personally wanna hear bull sing it first

LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]

Do I sing the part of Pocahontas?

BTW, Lucky, your actually in Ireland now, right?

yes bull u sing Pocahontas part and negative I'm in the us going to college on a lacrosse scholarship ;D URI

OK, I thought you were in Ireland. I had you confused with someone else.

i don't know this song??? can you refresh my memories fellas? and BTW still no luck on returning the belongings. i kinda wonder if she realizes that she doesn't have a dl when she's driving around. weird. o and isn't aladden a bit more of a sad virture of music than Pocahontas?

Just keep it. Nail it to the back of your door like on Fight Club. You now have a starting point to your collection. I keep clippings of hair I get when they are sleeping. I'm making a coat made of human hair.

LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]
LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]
MarauderHD ]

He's busted....

here ya are i personally wanna hear bull sing it first

ha... i remember this. been a long time. i think aladdin is most fit though. and bull on behalf of what your message stated i decided to keep the shit and just plainj ole say screw her. doesnt seem she cares so why bother even making an effort? you agree? i sure the hell do. i mean why would i take my time and not get anything out of it?