My One night stand that went horribly wrong.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EXACTLY.....

I went to check it out. They are all recruits and there spamming this BS here. It was all fine and dandy when Tow ran UF ;) . But this shit is just annoying seeing it at the top of the unread posts everyday. Kinda like when CDBS was posting every 2 mintues before people told him to chill out...lol

hopefully itll be over soon ::)

EXACTLY.....

I went to check it out. They are all recruits and there spamming this BS here. It was all fine and dandy when Tow ran UF ;) . But this shit is just annoying seeing it at the top of the unread posts everyday. Kinda like when CDBS was posting every 2 mintues before people told him to chill out...lol

Last I checked you weren't forced into reading it... ::)

EXACTLY.....

Aww, c'mon now.....

Am I that bad a guy? I thought I spent some good, quality time playing nice host to you and your lady when you came in to visit last year.

Do you not have any tolerance for me now? I don't think I've wronged ya, have I? (Bad memory, though, so maybe I did...who knows....) ;)

If this is annoying, UF can always ask that this cease and desist, and I'll be quick to comply.

Really. It's not an issue for me.

Otherwise, I don't know....you can opt NOT to click on it.

The icon button next to it just says "New," it doesn't say "Hey Strick, this is NEW, and yeah it's annoying and not fine and dandy anymore, but you must click on me anyway...and you just don't...know...why!"

The power of non-annoyance is in your hands as always! As with anyone.

Or...if you were just joking along with it.....then no biggie....and "hello!" :)

I think it's hilarious some of the stuff clans come up with for recruits and even funnier that they actually do it. It's a testament to the quality of your clan that people are willing to make complete fools of themselves to gain membership. Here is another clan that puts their recruits through crazy stuff in order to join up. These are punishment pictures for screwing up the regular recruiting process.

http://www.hearforlife.com/recognize/hall_of_shame.html

Undertow ]

Aww, c'mon now.....

Am I that bad a guy? I thought I spent some good, quality time playing nice host to you and your lady when you came in to visit last year.

Do you not have any tolerance for me now? I don't think I've wronged ya, have I? (Bad memory, though, so maybe I did...who knows....) ;)

If this is annoying, UF can always ask that this cease and desist, and I'll be quick to comply.

Really. It's not an issue for me.

Otherwise, I don't know....you can opt NOT to click on it.

The icon button next to it just says "New," it doesn't say "Hey Strick, this is NEW, and yeah it's annoying and not fine and dandy anymore, but you must click on me anyway...and you just don't...know...why!"

The power of non-annoyance is in your hands as always! As with anyone.

Or...if you were just joking along with it.....then no biggie....and "hello!" :)

You are correct Tow. No one is making me read this, its just there every time I come to these forums. I never said you were a bad host or a bad guy even. Its your minions I have no patience for. I see they let you know i posted something semi-negative and they ran to tell you. ::) . Either way it doesnt really matter, its going to happen no matter what. They will post some fake stuff for your entertainment, then we all get to read it. I originally posted it in a joking matter, so no hard feelings. Keeep your servants at bay and were all good ;)

to answer your question on the hair color weight eye color is the same. it's really obvious the person is a fake. or is really good at identity theft. and to answer the other question about could i tell the difference? not at all. very real to me. on the other hand i do feel violated, I still have not found any kind of numbers, campus's adress's etc etc. what u guys think i should do with heshe belongings?

WiZ ]

I'm calling bullshit on this post. Its the very first post this person has made and he shares that he banged a guy who had a sex change. ::)

Gimme a break, this whole thing is fake.. lol

Shane ]

Negative, we do allow personal information posted such as pictures of ID's

we DO allow..!!??

Crusty_Demons ]

I think it's hilarious some of the stuff clans come up with for recruits and even funnier that they actually do it. It's a testament to the quality of your clan that people are willing to make complete fools of themselves to gain membership. Here is another clan that puts their recruits through crazy stuff in order to join up. These are punishment pictures for screwing up the regular recruiting process.

http://www.hearforlife.com/recognize/hall_of_shame.html

Pretty much how I feel about it. You all should know by now that when you see a crazy off the wall post from someone new or someone old that doesn't have tags that RVN is behind it.