My One night stand that went horribly wrong.

MarauderHD ]

sometimes when it's too easy there's something up.

I'm not convinced on the fake vagina thing... Google here I come.

UPDATE....

OMG! they do....I'm a little horrified....

Click if you want to see...

http://plasticsurgeryphotos.blogspot.com/2007/10/sex-change-surgery-before-and-after.html

this is exactly why i feel violated.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sharkbait2 ]

this is how i see it going:

Busa- Hey!

Girl/guy- hey there

Busa- i don't really know how to ask this, but did you used to be a man?

girl/guy- Haha, no. I can prove it to you.

Busa- How?

girl/guy- I'm pregnant

just remember, things can always be worse :D

lol thats true. to my knowledge and all evidence points tword dudism. so if i were to get a response like that i think i would at least be relieved. somewat. ;)

MarauderHD ]

UPDATE....

http://plasticsurgeryphotos.blogspot.com/2007/10/sex-change-surgery-before-and-after.html

DO NOT CLICK THAT LINK IT IS NASTY. I'm Scared

BLACKCLOUD ]
MarauderHD ]

UPDATE....

DO NOT CLICK THAT LINK IT IS NASTY. I'm Scared

lol i hesitated but had to find out what i got myself into. :o

I'm gonna call Bull Shit on this post. I have been thinking about this for a little while now and I remembered this guy Busa is a Ravenfall recruit. I think you guys will remember the last Ravenfall recruit that came here talking a bunch of GB trash to get us all fired up. It's a pretty good story Busa but I don't believe any of it and good luck in your recruitment with RVN. ;D

ok well the man said it, guess i cant post em. On another stretch of info. i found out that amongst everything i went through their was maybe 10 bucks worth of cash mostly change. a few gift cards, and two receipts to Qdoba and a bp minimart. still wadda guys think as far as an effort? should i give it all back?

If this story is true, I'd say keep the shit. If he/she wasn't upfront before the act, I say fuck her/him. If its true, that is.

well mate that is one helluva night and just be thankful your not dying from aids right now thats one of the thousand other things that couldve happened just be glad your safe mate and it was just a REALLLY embarrasing night and yea first thing i would do was get on here and tell ppl here that id never have to look in the eye but yea dude thats y nothing good comes from one night stands

ok well the man said it, guess i cant post em. On another stretch of info. i found out that amongst everything i went through their was maybe 10 bucks worth of cash mostly change. a few gift cards, and two receipts to Qdoba and a bp minimart. still wadda guys think as far as an effort? should i give it all back?

If this story is true, I'd say keep the shit. If he/she wasn't upfront before the act, I say fuck her/him. If its true, that is.

well i could use some of these nice gift cards. maybe buy me a pack of smokes also while im at it. so in your honest opinion your telling me that if the woman is that much a disgrace to have a one night stand with a complete stranger, and decided to completeley forget her shit...you wouldnt bother giving anything back??? what do you honestly think i should do with all the stuff inside? toss it? just say screw the bitch???

Crusty_Demons ]

I'm gonna call Bull Shit on this post. I have been thinking about this for a little while now and I remembered this guy Busa is a Ravenfall recruit. I think you guys will remember the last Ravenfall recruit that came here talking a bunch of GB trash to get us all fired up. It's a pretty good story Busa but I don't believe any of it and good luck in your recruitment with RVN. ;D

YEP

If it was a sex change, she he wtf ever you want to call "it" wouldn't naturally be able to get wet. The glands that women have men dont, you'd be pounding in a pretty dry hole there and you're trying to say you couldn't tell a differnece even when you "stuck your fingers" in there, then later did "adult things". I'm calling bullshit.

Neoblackhound ]

I've had plenty of one night stands in my day. Some work out pretty good with no hurt feelings. Some end real ugly. IMO' date=' it usually depends on the girl if she can just have sex without strings attached.

[/quote'] Anyone else see the possibilities in this post to mess with Bull lol.

What? lol I'm just sayin', back in my "hayday", I had a lot. Man, I miss the good old days.

Neoblackhound ]

I've had plenty of one night stands in my day. Some work out pretty good with no hurt feelings. Some end real ugly. IMO' date=' it usually depends on the girl if she can just have sex without strings attached.

What? lol I'm just sayin', back in my "hayday", I had a lot. Man, I miss the good old days.

me too man. Not saying im the next duce bigalo, but i believe when men are single, why not? we all have our needs. Nothing like going out, having fun, and possibly taking home some nice looking woman.

Neoblackhound ]

Just poking fun at the possible text edits lol.