How do you use your soap?

I usually rub the bar of soap or pour the body wash liquid onto one of these:

mesh_sponge.jpg

It is, in my opinion, better than applying the bar directly to my body, because the mesh sponge helps create more suds. Wet it first, then rub the bar of soap (I use Zest, but Dove works great as well) into it until it gets a good amount of soap suds into it, then wet it slightly again. After that, I rub my hand over it to create the maximum amount of soap suds, and I rub it throughout the mesh sponge. After getting the most sudness I can, I start applying it to my body.

I go from head to toe, but I focus a lot on my armpits and areas that get more sweaty than others (such as my feet, and neck). Try not cleaning your butt until the very end because you might get some poop streaks or dingleberries onto the mesh sponge and you definitely don't want that on the rest of your body. After rinsing the sponge and cleaning it from any dirt, debris, or dingleberries, I hang it back up and then I'm pretty much done. Any other questions don't hesitate to ask or if you need more elaboration on something let me know.

Ok here it is me and a few of my friends (male and female) were talking about taking showers and different types of soap etc etc etc and then I stated that it is nasty to use just a bar of soap to shower because you get all types of hairs and dingleberries stuck inside the bar soap! So, I just wanted to know how you guys do it and what you thought about it!

I prefer body wash when I have it because I think it smells better and stronger than a bar. Currently I am rolling with the bar and I don't use any of that gay lufa/scrubber shit that Willy uses. Straight bar baby! I would like to nominate this as a top 5 awkward UF thread.

However the most awkward thread ever was put up on gamelobby by Chili and he had a poll on how you wiped your ass. :-X

willywonka159 ]

I usually rub the bar of soap or pour the body wash liquid onto one of these:

mesh_sponge.jpg

It is, in my opinion, better than applying the bar directly to my body, because the mesh sponge helps create more suds. Wet it first, then rub the bar of soap (I use Zest, but Dove works great as well) into it until it gets a good amount of soap suds into it, then wet it slightly again. After that, I rub my hand over it to create the maximum amount of soap suds, and I rub it throughout the mesh sponge. After getting the most sudness I can, I start applying it to my body.

I go from head to toe, but I focus a lot on my armpits and areas that get more sweaty than others (such as my feet, and neck). Try not cleaning your butt until the very end because you might get some poop streaks or dingleberries onto the mesh sponge and you definitely don't want that on the rest of your body. After rinsing the sponge and cleaning it from any dirt, debris, or dingleberries, I hang it back up and then I'm pretty much done. Any other questions don't hesitate to ask or if you need more elaboration on something let me know.

LMFAO!!! Nice detail. I shower the same way. I used to use a rag, but the loofa thing works much, much better. It started one day when I was in the shower and forgot to grab a clean rag. Well I wasn't using the dirty one in there, so I borrowed my wifes loofa. She comes in and I'm elbow deep scrubbing my ass, and needless to say that loofa became mine. :laugh: :laugh:

Tool_Minion ]

Loofa = GAYYYY!!!

So I use a Loofa and some fancy ass body wash my wife got on sale....scept for my face and melon. They get a straight bar of soap (dove me thinks).

Loofa's are for chicks...I use Axe Body Wash as well, but like Tool, my face gets a bar of soap.

BacklasH ]
Tool_Minion ]

Loofa = GAYYYY!!!

So I use a Loofa and some fancy ass body wash my wife got on sale....scept for my face and melon. They get a straight bar of soap (dove me thinks).

Loofa's are for chicks...I use Axe Body Wash as well, but like Tool, my face gets a big load of spooge.

WTF??????

Playerdown ]
BacklasH ]
Tool_Minion ]

Loofa = GAYYYY!!!

Loofa's are for chicks...I use Axe Body Wash as well, but like Tool, my face gets a big load of spooge.

WTF?????? i love getting the spooge as well

wow no comment on wut u guys are talkin about