Second Sunday in the NFL-

smokeosama ]

patriots

no no no, we are just the first to get caught....truth be told...EVERY TEAM in the NFL has done it....the commisioner of the NFL knows that the pats are not the only team to do this....but anyways....GO PATRIOTS...14-0 first quater....LETS DO THIS!

BTW: I'm in NYC, but my team is the pats. New England refers to the whole north eastern area of the US.....not only boston....ppl assume that NE= Boston, Mass.

Cough**cheaters**Cough

Oh ya, GO BEARS!

Undertow ]

BEARS WIN!

You cannot stop this D!

And I LOVE how kicking teams still think they can somehow STOP Devin Hester.

Punt Return = TOUCHDOWN!

(2 today if there wasn't a needless holding call)

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

perhaps but 3 sacks and how many picks on Grossman... :-\ ...not exactly the superbowl contenders they were last year....

...not that I mind GO PACK GO!! ;D

Undertow ]

BEARS WIN!

You cannot stop this D!

And I LOVE how kicking teams still think they can somehow STOP Devin Hester.

Punt Return = TOUCHDOWN!

(2 today if there wasn't a needless holding call)

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

The two best running backs in the league (LT and Larry Johnson) vs the Bears D = 33 rushes for 80 yards. This defense is unstoppable and Ced Benson looked pretty good today. Hester very well could have had FOUR touchdowns today. He had the one the counted, the one that was called back due to a hold that had no influence on the outcome of the play, and two awesome punt returns that were one broken tackle away from being a TD instead of a 30 yard return. His vision, speed, and elusiveness is just incredible.