Guest KingJunk

Guest KingJunk

I just wanted to see where everybody is from.

I am from Detroit, Michigan woot woot!

Also if anybody in the Detroit area watch High School Football, How about them King Crusaders? My lil bro is the starting Right CornerBack #20. I think they got the state this year!

MLK 4-0

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Born in IL, Currently in WI.

WI SUCKS!!!! To tell you how boring it is Kenosha has the most bars per capita in the US. There is almost a bar on every corner. They even have drive through liquor stores! Then aside from the bars there are miles and miles of corn fields! IF you don't hunt or drink you are screwed in WI.

I have lived in Cherry Hill NJ, Armore PA and Sydney Australia. Obviously I would rather be in Sydney but in the US I would rather be in Philly. So much to do and so many places around Philly to go and have fun.

KingJunk ]
DETROITFAN ]

ill give ya a guess!

DETROIT WHERE THE WEAK ARE KILLED AND EATEN!

Where you at in Detroit?

the part with people in it! hahahaha

no actually i live out in the burbs but no one knows where "Rochester Hills" is when i say it. so i just say detroit. but as of know im out @ GVSU (Grand Valley State University) over in Allendale (by Grand Rapids)