Guest KingJunk

Guest KingJunk
DETROITFAN ]
KingJunk ]
DETROITFAN ]

ill give ya a guess!

DETROIT WHERE THE WEAK ARE KILLED AND EATEN!

Where you at in Detroit?

the part with people in it! hahahaha

no actually i live out in the burbs but no one knows where "Rochester Hills" is when i say it. so i just say detroit. but as of know im out @ GVSU (Grand Valley State University) over in Allendale (by Grand Rapids)

I know where you at Rich Boy LoL!! Ahh man did u see Grand Valley put dat ass whooping on UF?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glowstick ]

7-3-TRUE

New Jersey

uh oh... another 7 3 deuce in the house... where in jersey bro? for some reason i already think i know you... by any chance did you use to work at target in Middletown? if this comes off as fuckin stalker-ish im sorry but i worked there remember some1 mentioning the name glowstick...

SLIPPY ]
Glowstick ]

7-3-TRUE

New Jersey

uh oh... another 7 3 deuce in the house... where in jersey bro? for some reason i already think i know you... by any chance did you use to work at target in Middletown? if this comes off as fuckin stalker-ish im sorry but i worked there remember some1 mentioning the name glowstick...

Don't tell him dude he's stalking you ;D

.FEAR_WADE ]
SLIPPY ]
Glowstick ]

7-3-TRUE

New Jersey

Don't tell him dude he's stalking you ;D

STFU Wade lol... nah seriously tho...

Skipper ]
5uspect ]
Skipper ]

Baltimore, Maryland.....jackass

Wilmington, Delaware.... jackass.... i didnt know u lived so close to me. 

Delaware is a poor man's Maryland

THEY BOTH WANNA -B'S OF NEW HAMPSHIRE BABY THE GRANITE STATE ....LMFAO

nashville,tn cashvegas or ten a key

LAST I HEARD THE KING(ELVIS PRESLEY) STILL RAN THAT STATE AND HE'S BEEN DEAD FOR A WHILE NOW.....LOL............. ;DBUTTFUC& TENNESEE ;D..IN ALL ACTUALLITY THEY ARE ALL NICE STATES IN THEIR OWN WAY....BEEN TO 32 OF THEM ALL WHEN I WAS YOUNGER MOVING ALL AROUND THIS COUNTRY...WANT TO GO VISIT THEM ALL AGAIN SOMEDAY AND HAVE FUN THIS TIME AROUND :-X