Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  
Guest KingJunk

Rep Ya State!

Chili-Palmer ]
PRIMEMEAT ]

Omaha, Ne

Home of the College World Series of Baseball!!!!!!

Oh ya the sh!ty Corn Huskers too  :P

Im going to the Series next year.. & GO BIG RED..!!

Well when the time comes look me up. We can go have a beer. ;D

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com
Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

BoDyMoRe MuRdAlAnD reppin that 410 baby east side Yale hill where you at??

thats baltimore maryland for all you foreigners lol

SLIPPY ]
Glowstick ]

7-3-TRUE

New Jersey

uh oh... another 7 3 deuce in the house... where in jersey bro? for some reason i already think i know you... by any chance did you use to work at target in Middletown? if this comes off as fuckin stalker-ish im sorry but i worked there remember some1 mentioning the name glowstick...

Yah My cusin used to work there and he had a co-worker who played and I think he mentioned my name a few times.. I live in middletown, where part you from ?

Guest SLIPPY
Glowstick ]

Yah My cusin used to work there and he had a co-worker who played and I think he mentioned my name a few times.. I live in middletown, where part you from ?

im from sayreville... i used to be a cart attendant there for a while... small world bro haha... tell ur cousin

Justin said what up big man...

PRIMEMEAT ]

Omaha, Ne

Home of the College World Series of Baseball!!!!!!

Oh ya the sh!ty Corn Huskers too  :P

LOL I live outside of Omaha on the Iowa side. Glenwood baybay, WOOT WOOT G'wood. Oh and I am planning on actually attending some games this year for the CWS, so chili definitely hit me up too for that beer bro. Also prime who do you root for if its not the big red? I am very interested.

ISU fan right here man. Did anyone see the beat down we put on the Hawkeye's ya baby!

MR.CLEAN.. ]

GO HAWKS!!!!! ;D ;D

TOO bad the state belongs to ISO once again. NEW ERA BABY. ISU dominance is about to begin. HAHAHAHAHA this will be the Cyclone state before you know it. LOL

LOL ya same here about the hawks, my wifes cousins played for the hawkeyes, one under Hayden Fry the others under Ferentz. If you are wondering who their last names were all Gallery. I am also originally from Hawkeye country but I am an ISU grad so I gotta rep my alma matter. ;)