ok sry i was in a rush to class when i made this wanted to add a few details itll be at 10:00pm eastern

the set up for the night will be...

Crossroads brawl-large brawl in the middle of crossroads large

frostfire ninja wars-night time stealth fights watch your back the ninjas will be everywhere

kasbah duels- duel on top and bottom of kasbah 1on1 elimination style event 6 rounds last team standing wins

quarintine ring of death-players must remain on the inner ring of quarintine other then that freedom is free

fallen flash and grab- fight will be in the satchel pick up building flash and smoke is allowed and wanted

thanks guys were gonna make this a biweekly event(every 2 weeks) we host and would love to have all you guys make it...leave a reply if your interested in coming saturday night also any suggestions would be cool

o-Marlne-o ]

holy crap lol.... that sounds insane..I havent had a good knife room in a good bit..

you should add another frostfire though and have a huge all out knife war 16v16 on top of the towers! thats would be insane. not 1 on 1 but everyone going at once!

wait till you see my holiday specials i have special game modes for every holiday ive come up with it used to be a clan only thing but with urgent fury being the amazing community that it is i think this time around will diff and ill think about the tower fight 32 is ALOT of people to have on those towers but ill throw that in as a bonus round at the end lol sumtin like noone starts knifing till i fire a de shot in the air yea i think i just might talk about a instant slaughterhouse

Nemesis ]

I suck @ knifing, but I might stop by to check it out.

PSN: nemesis3370

great nem hope to see you there

Neoblackhound ]
LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]
Neoblackhound ]

If I get done with the war ill bring some people.

o aight cool yea well be there for a long time so your welcome to jump in anytime

chosin is on saturdays?

An attack/defence can happen Mon-Sat in chosin that's the difference between Black and Tac-map. Every Sunday we choose these days.