The cheaters on socom now are ridiculous. This guy came in to the room, he had like green dots in his name and booted everyone on our team one by one. Lmao. I could see each person leave, and I was OOOHHH SHIT! Then I got booted.

It seems now that you can't play in a good Demolition Medley room without a cheater, glitcher or team killer.

/rant

- Zero

Yea, Fuck the pubby's

We got a random war last night (with random players from many different clans.. including huge glitch tags ..lol), & we were winning 3-0 then out of nowhere we went down 6-0, 2 maps in a row.. coincedence.. i doubt it.

Guest NEO-X

Pretty much any online "public" games there's bound to be a bastard in there who Fucks shit up for everyone else, which is why I ONLY play in room where I know someone..

UF clans, and our allies...

Totally agreed, even in a game that gets started in a fair and honest way,,, things go bad as soon as one side or another starts winning... someone on the losing side leaves and is replaced by a lagging, glitching, switching. Biatch!...

Stick with UF teams and their rooms or play only in rooms with players or teams you know to be honest.. DON"T hesitate to vote these pinheads that enter and start their cheating machine up...

The Last Dragon...

"Leroy goes on a quest to achieve the highest level of martial arts accomplishment, known as "The Glow". As its name suggests, it is a mystical energy that can be tapped into by a martial arts master. When a fighter's hands glow, he is one of the best in the world. When his entire body glows, he is the greatest fighter alive."

It just struck me funny since the cheater was using glow sticks... seems like he was on a quest for "The Glow"..

Sho'Nuff of Harlem Socom... This was Leeroy's arch nemesis..

leroy1.jpg

The last dragon... simply a classic in terms of Martial arts flicks..

Goat ]

The Last Dragon...

"Leroy goes on a quest to achieve the highest level of martial arts accomplishment, known as "The Glow". As its name suggests, it is a mystical energy that can be tapped into by a martial arts master. When a fighter's hands glow, he is one of the best in the world. When his entire body glows, he is the greatest fighter alive."

It just struck me funny since the cheater was using glow sticks... seems like he was on a quest for "The Glow"..

Sho'Nuff of  Harlem Socom...   This was Leeroy's arch nemesis..

leroy1.jpg

The last dragon... simply a classic in terms of Martial arts flicks..

Thank you for the clarification.

Its funny though i do remember a guy name Bruce Leeroy from socom 2. I was at work thinking about it when I had what alcohollics would refer to as "a moment of clarity" A bit of a coincidence but funny and true nonetheless.

Guest ViciousIce

Throw claymores?? wow that's a new one lol, it sounds a lot less affective considering grenades have more range plus they blow up in a radius where claymores only have half a radius lol