Do I have anger issues?

Ok today was a bad day for me and I find myself just angry, but after I got home I sat down and thought to myself, do I have every reason to be mad?

#1 I was at the ATM and there was one person ahead of me and usually it takes a person less than 5 minutes to make a withdraw, but OMG this guy was taking forever! So, this guy was pushing button after button and wasted so much of my time only to walk away without getting a damn dime out the bank!

#2 So I was driving on the freeway doing about 90mph and I look over to my left and I see this lady doing about 90mph also and I was not sure if she was trying to race me then BAM click! The freaking lady locked her doors lmao the first thing I thought was "what the hell can I do to her at 90mph on the freeway" I messed around and missed my exit because I wanted to catch back up with her just to give her the finger!

Do I have a right to be mad or do I have anger issues?

• Directors

yep, sounds like you do ;D

1 I'll bet the poor guy at the atm lost his internet right before a UF match and went to the ATM to billpay his internet service.

2 the old lady was prolly going to open the window and blow you a kiss but accidentally hit her power lock rather than her window autodown.......

ok as far as the teller he might have been havin a bad day pressin the wrong buttons or maybe he couldnt withdraw money cause he had the wrong pin ect

as far as the girl in the car most cars have a auto lock once you reach a certain speed as a safety couldve been late wut i wanna know is how you have the time to pay attention to her locking the doors when your goin 90 thats a great way to rearend some poor guy then youll really be havin a bad day

LoL you dont enter ya PIN wrong 3 or 4 times!

She was doing about 90 and I am not sure why he doors were unlocked but I could see her look at her door and push something and u could see her locks go down and as far as my driving I was aware of how far the car was in front of me and the other cars in the other lanes. I was not looking that long!